[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Thank you Teacher! It’s good to be welcomed.

My pleasure ‘Majoroverkill’……… :+1:

Alright, you guys finally pulled me out of lurking for this one. Please count me in.

Thanks!

Welcome to BLF!
Will update the list later :wink:

Put me down for 2 please.

Ys will update the list later

OP updated with:
POLL outside design, second round:

Please be nice :wink:

“Please be nice” :question: :exclamation:

The thread is locked. No possibility of discussion means it will be buried soon… :person_facepalming:

Hey, I understand that sometimes people get… uh… passionate! :smiley: But, really? A locked thread? Really?

Probably better to have it locked :question:
We can fight on this thread……… :wink:

Either way, it probably need some tweaking afterwards.
Yes polite question to be nice, for a simple poll, most have said what they prefer, designs needed some work anyway, now poll with more friendly options.

Can’t argue with you MD……
Just vote for #1. :wink:

Edit: After reading #2493, I still can’t argue with you MD………. :+1:
~
to remove acronym

Every time there is a poll MortyDuck gets extremely salty and rude about something.
Just vote for what you want stop whining, this flashlight isn’t going to exist for several years anyway.

MortyDuck has not been rude about anything. It is how he feels and he said it well and straight forward. If you don’t like it, read it.
Then you will not be tempted to .

Edited to modify response with the addition of:

Thanks The Miller, voted :+1:

ok, I have deleted my post for people seem to don`t understand that I stand up for those who are treated with disrespect (5ar), but good luck whit this build.

MortyDuck, you left me hanging…………. :person_facepalming: …. :smiley:
Oh well…………. :wink:
What you said was well said, not rude at all. Just to the point. I hate it you deleted it……. but that is your choice. :slight_smile:

“wtf what is the point of this poll??”
“this seem to be a mess!”
“What a nice democracy………”
“If this ongoing “underdigging” of 5ar’s winning design, then I’m out of this mess.
Yes, you where right the miller, this is a mess.”
“No I don’t belive in this b.s. thats going on.”
etc etc etc

And no I can’t just “not read it” when it shows up right in front of my face when trying to read a thread.
If there was a mute/block option in this forum I would use it.

Thank you James!
Yes a lot of things have been said over and over, no point in repeating, just know the two designs were adapted/evolved based on practicality, it needed to be done, simple.
So lighten up, and if you don’t like it, start your own project and do it the way you think it should be done :+1:
that is what I did with the Q8 instead of trying to express my views in other peoples projects, BLF is a very cool place where all are free to do this you know :wink:

Do a bit of research, there is a way to do it. :+1:

If 5ar feels he was treated disrespectfully, then he can speak for himself, or as he chose to do, just leave and not speak.
You speaking for him is not helping anything other than start more arguments, and I highly doubt your own thoughts represent exactly what he feels.
Please just calm down and try to “white knight” less.

Oh, I was looking in the profile menu, not the messages menu, thanks.

I do apologize to this tread, and to the team, that I have been arguing alot and had posted posts that did`t cointained anything positive…

:innocent: