[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

OOH oopS, this holdstr NOT good for the GT, the TN42 does not fit, the S70 and L6 do, but the tube of the TN42 is too fat, hence the GT will not work without modding the holdster.

Put me down for one.

Welcome to BLF!
Will do!

The alphabetical GT Interest list in post #3111 has been updated based on The Millers updates in post #1

I have not back read to learn the answer, so I'm asking.

This is the first group buy I've joined in on. I've been watching the thread for quite some time as the build evolved.

When the light gets to a stage of "almost ready for release", how does it get set in stone, the electronics, reflector, programming, You know, the light as a whole. As BLF has designed it.

I guess what I'm wanting to know is, will LuminTop be building and selling the light exactly as BLF created it to be?

Hello Mr.The Miller,
please put me on the list for one BLF Giga Thrower. :partying_face:

For a little imagination in what kind of direction the expected outburst of the BLF GT hopefully will lead us, and even to feet somebodies appetite :wink: ,
here is a 700 m distance beamshot of my ET M25C2 Turbo with XHP-35 Hi LED, measured around 600-630 Klux.
!!
And the same with 11 x optical zoom
!!
A little beamshot comparison with some other Throwers you can find at the end of this thread over https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/38771 here

Hi, I am on original list @327, please add one more for me, and Thanks!

Yeah MACS0647 njce this but at 1,5-2KM :smiley:

Yes this is the idea
Of course it is evolving now
But more and more will be set
And in the end it is supposed to be made according to agreements and specs.

add me here 2 please! :smiley:

Yes will update lists later
Please say if you want a second of third one for it saves me the time to search the primary list and first backup list to see where to pit the entry :wink:
This I do for any entry just stating “add me” for it should be good now thanks to Mr Scott lists, made it a lot easier to correct NY errors (hence less empty errkr correction slots :wink: )
Thanks!

Please put me down for one!

When will it be ready in like 12 months or 8 months? I want one but its way above budget If it takes a while to get built maybe i can manage it. its around 135 Aussie buck a roos!

Hi Miller! I am currently on the list for two GTs.

I am #183 on the first list and #11 on the second list.

Please change my request to only one GT.

My friend has registered and added himself to the list.

Thank you, and keep up the excellent (and certainly stressful) work! :+1:

Interested, please put me down for one.

Hi
Interested in one.

Thanks

Hi Miller!

I am currently on the list for two GTs. Please change my request to only one GT.

Thanks!

Please put me down for one.

Interesting news about Lumintop doing the build. I’m glad that |I jumped on the list early…really looking forward to this light.

Remove me from the list.

I am interested in one, please put me on the list.