[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Please put me on the list for one BLF GT.

Thanks.

Please, add me to the list :slight_smile:

Question – I read “parts” of the the thread but I dont have enough knowledge in the field to understand the technical parts – so … how useful would this light be for photography? – what is the Kelvin temperature? Is it “constant” at different intensities?

I have lurked & procrastinated long enough, add me to the list for 1 BLF GT, please.

Please add me one more. (283, steel_1024, 1st #312)

If you want to take pictures more than 500m… A laymans look at the BLF GT (proto) aka giggles.
[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping. - #6955 by vestureofblood

Welcome to BLF, 4 new members!
Will update the list later.

Don’t think the GT is ideal for lighting up things close by with its bright hotspot , far far away yes, and maybe for light painting?
So what kind of photography do you mean?

Please put me on the list. Thanks

Welcome to BLF , will do!

This is scary… how many flashlight nerds are there ?

I often are called flashlight nerd, but didnt know there where dozens of us!

We are many

Would you please put me on the list a second time for the giggles.
Thank You in advance.
If no one told you yet today, I appreciate your time and effort that this project consumes.

He must have a Nikon Coolpix P900.

I’ll take one, thanks.

Good day,

Can I be added to the list please 1 light

Thank you,

Hi!

Please put me up for 1 BLF GT.

Thanks!

Please also add me to the list for 1
BLF GT!

I would prefer an alternative shipping, should this (still) be possible at the end…

Hi!

Please put me up for 1 BLF GT.

Thanks!

Wow more new members, welcome!
Will update the list later!

Please add me to the list for 1 BLF GT.

Man, can’t wait to hold this beast in my hands.

Props to all ppl involved.

Thanks!

If you want to keep the ISO low and a small aperture … you need a lottttt of light! :slight_smile: But if the white balance is not right then things are more complicated … so where are we with this aspect? :slight_smile: