[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

I would love to be on the list. Please add me.

One tries so hard to resist these things…

Brian, you are looking at the wrong list. The first list on Post # 3 you are #523. :slight_smile:

522 johnjohn 1st #604
523 BrianK 1st #605
524 martook 1st #606

Thanks Teacher. Yup, I was using the wrong list.

I would love to be added to the list.

FWIW, IMR batteries has 30Qs for $4.25. They are flat tops, but solder blobbing is easy.

around 250 sets are left... ;)

Samsung 35E button tops (8pcs) groupbuy

Did we ever come to a conclusion on the BEST batteries for this light?

Samsung 35E button tops are probably the best choice for a stock light. If you plan on modding the light with a high power LED like XHP 70, you should buy high drain cells like Samsung 30Q.

It’s not a high drain light, so high capacity cells are just fine. Button top or solder blobbed are needed. The best battery might be the ones you can get at a good price.

I bought extra 30Q button tops. They will work great in the GT, and an added bonus of working great in lights like the Q8. Not going to worry about extra minutes of runtime and have 8 batteries that only work in the one light.

Count me in if it’s still possible?! Thanks!
Edit: also in for battery group buy, filled out that form

Drink more Crown Royal, use the velvet bags… :wink:

There have been a few good options posted for lens caps for the GT including a nice camera lens cover that should fit IIRC. Also rubber pipe caps might fit as well.

:open_mouth: :smiley: :+1:

Please add me to the list for my first one (first post too!)

Hello Miller
I am one of the frist 500 on the list
Recently i have to pay some bill, so, i dont think i can pay for 97$ in next 2 week. im so broke right now
I want to ask if what is the deadline of this payment after the PM be sent
And in worst scenerio, can i pay late, im so sorry for this

Relax mrheosuper.

I could be mistaken, but I doubt the payment will be due in less than a month.

Okay, i was quite panic but excited when heard that

Mrheosuper, I’m pretty sure we can work something out.

One of the best solutions I have heard in a while. Side note, if you drink enough caring becomes much easier. :stuck_out_tongue: