[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Just placed my order!

Bought it with batteries, DHL shipping to Aus.

Any idea on when we will get tracking deets so I can wear out my F5 key?

Edit: in my rush and excitement, I forgot to add a donation. I feel really guilty.

Is there any way I can do that afterwards? )=

No worries on the donation, it is completely optional.

If you really want to donate afterwards Miller has a thread somewhere with a direct paypal address for donations IIRC.

Ah cheers, do you happen to have a link for it?

Order placed! :+1:

Got 2 emails, one for paypal receipt and other from Neal to which I responded with my phone number. Thanks for everyone making this possible!

BLF GT & 8pcs Samsung 35E & One for the team! :beer:

-Phoenix_FIN

I think it will be sent once the light actually ships, which will be in about 1 week (maybe longer). So now it’s back to a waiting game. :weary:

Here is The Miller’s thread regarding future projects and donations.

TA, it was asked earlier, but maybe you will know the answer.

Is Lumintop the kind of company that will sell replacement parts for their lights?
For instance, allow folks to buy a replacement driver, switch, emitter, etc…?
Or do they only produce spare parts as part of warranty work?

This has not been answered yet, I think they were wanting to wait until they saw the response to the GT before thinking that far ahead.

With a good response and enough demand I think it is within the realm of possibilities that they could make some spare parts with the next batch of lights. Nothing official has been figured out yet though.

Right now the only goal is get these first 1000 lights finished, packed and delivered. Everything else comes after.

Its probably going to be Tax + DHL handling fee (additional twentysomething €) both paid upon delivery at your door. If you ordered batteries this might be a problem as well.

My F5 key will remain intact for one more week it seems.

Thanks!

Has someone from the GT team actually heard from The Miller? It’s been a while and I am just wondering if he is OK… :frowning:

Last time I heard of him he said he was ok but not online very often.

Ok, I can confirm that the carriers will be inserted into the battery tube when cells are ordered with the light.

Noted! Got the email about 30 mins later. So all is good. Can’t wait!

Waiting for email to confirm my phone number…

YES!

Order sendt, with donations as well!!

Salute to the team and the whole BLF community for making things happen, “may the light be with you”!! :wink:

Just a quick question :slight_smile:
I paid for mine about 6 hours ago :+1:
I immediately received an email from Neal & replied with my phone number & BLF user name.
However 6 hours later & I have still not received paypal confirmation of my order/payment.
This is strange as paypal confirmation is automatic & usually within seconds of paying :question:

Impossible to say what would cause that. I have had it happen before though. If the payment shows correctly in your paypal account it is all good though.

Hello everyone! Purchase complete!

1. GT
  2. 8 batteries
  3. One dollar donation

Thanks team!!

But are the batteries inserted into carriers first? It is important that the batteries are inside tube when shipped.