[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

These are the same batteries in the groupbuy with the GT for $40.50

You will be added to the list soon. It looks like it will be at least January before all the more recent folks to the list get to pay for it. Production should be caught up by then.

Hmmm, the Emisar lights are from Outdoor International Store and the owner of that is named Hank.

Neal Zhang, or just “Neal”, used to work at Banggood (back when this project started) and has since left there. He has worked with BLF forum for many years always giving us good deals.

I don’t recall a connection with him to the Emisar lights.

Ok, thanks!

Has no one looked into Neals and my shop? ;)

Here is the link from post #1.

As far as waiting? IDK. You could get them now as they might run out by January. I think Neal got 500 “sets” of them which should be plenty, but you never know.

It seems this special price on 35E cells is only for those who are buying the GT at the present moment. If you are in the 555 to 1000 group you have to wait until you order the light to pay for the batteries. You can still sign up for the cells now, though.

I got my cells (30Q) over a month ago. They just sit here waiting. Lol

well
i ordered my D4 from Neal shop at M4DM4X
That’s why i was asking if this is the same Neal ?!

Oh, I didn’t know they were selling them. Yeah, that’s the same Neal.

I don’t think Neal has any connection to Emisar other than just selling them, though. I think Hank designed them and Tom E (helped by ToyKeeper) wrote the firmware.

Ordered GT and 3500 (registered mail)

GT ordered (registered mail), donation for the team, email replied to Neal with BLF user name and tel number. Big thanks to all team members!

Actually, I didn’t know about it. I’ll check it out now, though.

So did you provide the website for this group buy purchase?

Does Neal have a name for his new company? Nealbest? Trying to put his old company out of business? Lol

Set of 35e is available only to those who pre-ordered it? Or can I buy this set by simply paying $ 40.5 without pre-order?

1. Payment sent for GT
2. Payment sent for 8 batteries
3. Donation sent with gratitude for incredible team

When GT arrives…….priceless!

Interested about if 14$ for DHL is there before I pay the price.

Hello, I’m new here, and added my name to The List about 5 weeks ago. I didn’t get a PM, so I am trying to find out how to order and pay for one of these beasts. Can you point me in the right direction?

Thank you…!!!

Yes, if you got the payment PM then you can order the 35E cells.

The registered mail will be listed as $14.96 to match the downpayment cost. The DHL value is still TBD.

You’ll get a pm when the second batch gets produced. Probably January.

Oh - okay thanks. I’ll try to hang on until then!

Cheers!

So I guess I can say now that I was the VERY FIRST payment of the BLF GT “the test payment” pretty exited about it! cant wait to get this bad boy and make some shadows!!!