[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Phew thanks for the clarification, thats nice :wink:

Did you consider the TN40( c) ? It´s a nice mix of throw (1200m) and usable spill. It´s bigger than the TM16GT though, but also has more power. Of course it does not throw quite as far as the TN42, but you´ll get two lights in one :wink:
K.

_ Of course it does not throw quite as far as the TN40, but you´ll get two lights in one Wink
K._

You mean TN42…

Yes, I really like the TN40S. I like the idea of having a spare set of batteries and not the battery pack. A little cheaper then the TN42 as well. I live in Nevada and out here in the desert it’s nice being able to see far in the middle of night. I have 1500 watts of LED lighting on my rig for night time 4 wheeling. Now I’m leaning towards the TN40S lol. I guess I really cant go wrong with the TN40. Thank you.

Of course, thanks, corrected!

If you’re only going to buy one light buy the TN40.

I have a TM16GT and I’m planning on getting a TN42 but the TN40 has more power, more throw and more usable light than the TM16GT. I only want a TN42 because it is just a stupidly good thrower.

I’m holding out though to see what this new Manker light is.

List updated
wow 300+

will do the CPF topic when design is and OP updated with that (easier to copy paste the OP when starting a thrad there)

WOW, this is a new member magnet like the Q8 so it sees.
Welcome all new members!
Cool you joined for this!
When time is due a PM is send to all on the list, this will not be anywhere soon so in the mean time the OP will have the needed info and in case of important stuff the topic title is temporary changed to make all aware of such things.

Very interested

Very interested

In for this one too

are we long way from production?

i cant wait any more :smiley:

If It takes till the end of the year or so, I am in. Sign me up for one!

I’m in!

Will update the list later

Short and simple answer, yes.
:wink:

OK, Thank you. It’s nice when someone owns the lights and has experience with then. The TN40 will be the first one I purchase, and then the TN42 because I as well want a crazy throw king lol. Then the BLF GIGA MONSTER! So? Is it going to have 1.21 gigawatts with a flux capacitor? Sorry…sorry…. had to go there.

Lol this flashlight hobby ruined back to the future for me, seeing actual flux next to a tiny capacitor :smiley:

Hey Doc, Whats a jigowatt? lol lol.

Please count me in.

The BLF RA 1. RA as in the Egyptian sun God.
The BLF BOOGIEMAN.
The BLF TN KILLER
The BLF ALPHA LYRAE, Named after the brightest star in the constellation Lyra.
The BLF EYE MELTER
The BLF 44 MAGNUM

Sorry, sleep delirium + boredom = this lol. Has there been a name conceived for DR. Frankenstein’s monster yet? can’t wait to see it come to life!

It has been a poll about it:

:slight_smile: