[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

I am very excited. This woul be my first BLF project light.

Well this one probably is going to take a while.
If you search BLF on Gearbest and Banggood finished lights can be found and we are getting closer to completion of the BLF Q8

Like a year or more? Never been a fan of multi LED lights unless it has green and red on it

This turns out to be no problem.
That is, i recently received a Haikelight HT03 “devourer” (lol) which is basically an SRK on steroids, and the batteries stay in place even without other batteries holding them in place.

Just out of curiosity, do you have a source or any other info about that? (for personal stuff)

No, but i have seen pictures of lengths, can’t remember where though.

So, where are we with this project, when will this flashlight see the light :slight_smile:

Please add me to list for one GT. Thanks.

Busy but a CAD is ready to be emailed to Neal
Wlll update list later

Hi. I want one. Thanks.

Welcome to BLF!
Will update list later.

Looking good. Sign me up.

Any time frame on this project The Miller?

Oh not really
Different method, different contact
It is an interesting approach Neal wants to do, have a empty host made first, then source reflector.
The reflector is going to pose the great challenge here

Do you know what the reason is that we can not have a reflector made?

Please put me on the list…
Two of them.

Thanks
Slow

Wow, why aim cost is $100 ? Is not that a bit high compared to $40 Q8?

Nope… not at all. It will be a miracle if it can all be done for that amount, including shipping……… :slight_smile:

Fuzun, yes compared to Q8, now compare the Gt to the TN42 :wink:

VOB, hmm the goal is to have it made, so hopefully I do not have to answer your question :wink:

I think $100 for a light like this is a steal! I would also be shocked if we get it done for that price. If the price was $40 on this one I would be worried about what quality we got :slight_smile:

If I may chime in on the finish of this light too, I would sure love to see a super premium quality finish in mat black like what is on the Convoy L6…… So nice compared to the slicky stuff on cheaper lights.

Awesome. Thanks