[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

please add me to list.

Can someone link to Neal’s group? Thanks.

not so small, but not so big like lady Brianna from GOT :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello, this looks great. Can you put me on the list aswell pls?

Yes, they went with their own design for the tailcap that has their name, logo and the CE/rohs/WEEE logos.

We have two bunnies now, maybe we could find place for one more :smiley:

Nice, tasteful logos, not overdone.

A good combination of lettering like this :+1:

Dittos, that’s exactly what I was going write.

Like the logo, think the style chosen is better than the slanted GT that was a choice.

Please add me to the list!

please add me to the list

Please add me to the list for 1

Please add me to the list for 3

I’m a long time CPF member and came across this light on a youtube review as I was watching videos of the Olight X7R since I found a black Friday deal for it. But DAMN, this light looks awesome. I have several name brand throwers but this will stomp any other light that I own. Hope you’re still accepting members for the pre order list.

can you put me on the list for 2 giggles flashlights?
KOSTA88_2@YAHOO.COM
219-781-0449

THANKS

Is there any point being added to the list right now as we know that Lumintop will have open sale for 150-199$ depending on deal you choose( with or without batteries)
First 1000 flashlights will be shipped this year,but anything above that will have to wait next year…

Wish Miller could join us with little more info about this…

Please don’t put your personal info on the thread, save it for PM

Welcome to BLF

The latest the team has been told the GB members will get first dibs on all the first 1000+ lights of the GB and the retail price after the GB will be $249.99 withcoupon prices being around the $199 mark for the light alone.

There was a facebook post that said otherwise but that is to be ignored as it was form an uninformed employee mixing things up.

So, I would get on the list at this point for sure if you want one as there is no guaranty what will happen after the GB is over.