[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Please add me to the list and thanks!

Probably my request to be added on November 12 was missed, can you please add me to the GB? Thanks!

The last list update was 11/11. Let’s wait for The Miller to do an update then see.

Sorry, didn’t see that :person_facepalming: . I’ll wait then, thanks! :+1:

Thanks.
I’m very happy of how the Logo’s have turned out. I really like it.

More things are getting ready for ordering.
It’s getting closer and closer.

I still can’t believe that we have pulled it off, will have to hold it to believe it…

And JasonWw thank you for replying to the questions asked.

IT’S OVER 9000 :disappointed:

Maybe we can have the light sent before it reaches 10k posts… Place your bets! :stuck_out_tongue:

I wondered how long till I saw this.

Also yes, thanks Jason for keeping up with the replies.

The team got the first look at the ordering page, it is looking good, MUCH better then the direct paypal payment system that was used for the down payments.

Where is The Miller? He’s OK I hope.

Seems to me The Miller said he had a lot of outside work to do before it got too cold. Think he’s also been having some phone/internet issues (I can sure relate!)

Yup, understood. Winter is definitely coming.

To be fair, any worse and we would be mailing envelops of cash to China :smiley:

I live in a building, and don’t have to prepare anything for winter,but my father lives in house and using wood for heating, so last month he ordered 10 cubic meters of Beech wood.The tree usually has one meter length and about 30 centimeters in volume,and it needs to be cut into three parts into smaller stumps and then cut off with an ax.
I am a young man but my back still hurts from that hard work. So I really admire people who live on countryside and have to prepare entire property for incoming winter…

He is lucky if only 10m3 is enough for him, I need at least 30.

Please add me to the group buy list.

It’s strange the Miller is suddenly offline for so long. I miss him. I hope he’s ok, and many thanks to Texas for his good work.

Amen to that bozlight 29, without TA this project would never have happened (at least not for a long time).

While the idea for the light may have been mine, everything after that was 100% a team project. If anything I did the least out of the team members to be honest.

Miller was ok last we heard from him. He was having internet issues and said something about being under the weather.

Please add me to the list. Thanks to everyone for all this work. Now someone please take my money :money_mouth_face: Now I wonder if I’m gonna have to get the Acebeam L16 just to hold me off.