[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Link Updated - Click to view latest list of names

I’ll plan on updating daily until The Miller returns. I’ll post a hyperlink to my original post in a new post every time I update so that people can quickly access the list instead of searching through the pages.

Ad me to the gigathrower list thanks

How do i place my deposit or pay for one,so as to be ready for when my name comes up on the list.

Deposits were completed months ago. That was for the first 555 on the list.

Everybody else on the list, and those that ask to be on the list, just have to wait. Payment details are not set. Once production starts and it gets close to buying time you will get a PM telling you all the details. What store to go to and what special code to enter to get the discounted price, etc…

So for now we wait. :smiley:

I’m pretty sure it won’t matter, but 363 is on the list twice, which I am one of. 365 is missing which was my number. Just in case it messes something up. Oh, I’ll take the opportunity to thank everyone involved for their completely awesome work. Thank you.
Cheers
Turpulator

thanks a lot for your effort!

No worries, thaanks for the heads up,
I thought it might help with the production of the lights by giving some money.
Thanks again for the info much appreciated

The Miller is a Dutch guy like me, and he moved to the west of France a few years ago. He bought an old watermill, in the provence The Charante, where the famous Cognacs are produced. As a understand he has a lot of work to do at the old watermill, and he provides in his own electricity etc. As you know a watermill goes down in the water and rises again, and so will the Miller. I Think I was nearby his house last summer. Did not know he lives there.

TA, I have a question. It is NOT a complaint… simply a question. :slight_smile:

The list you linked to above (Neal’s list) has several people who have the same number. It appears to be the old list and not the NEW CORRECTED LIST in Post #3 that corrected the duplicate number problem.

The question is…… Does This Make Any Difference???

(Duplicate numbers happened when a few people changed their numbers on the down payment PM)
For instance… my down payment email had #170 on it. I did not change it. The other person that has 170 on Neals list… should actually be #160…. as is demonstrated on the corrected list in post #3. (Notice Neal’s list has no #160.)
The others duplicates are the same also.

IF it will make no difference, I do not care at all.
IF there is a possibility it will screw up the orders of people with duplicate numbers…. I wanted to bring it up & ask.

Thank you…… :+1: . :slight_smile:

Yeah, we are aware of the problem. I don’t think it will be an issue as the system used to send the PM doesn’t actually care which number you are, it just sends it to the user name on the list the way I understand it.

The number is strictly for us humans

Texas_Ace,

Do you know what the total amount will be due for the 1st 555? I’ll have to go put money into paypal, I’d rather not be stuck at work with no funds in Paypal when the PMs go out :innocent:

Thank you TA, I appreciate the answer. :+1:
Thanks to everyone for all the hard work…… :slight_smile:

I was told that we only have to pay 97$(111-14:money_mouth_face:, and it’s free shipping

Thank you.

I saw my name of this list earlier but the newest version above no longer has me. Please add mazer0001

Will we be not able to use PayPal for final payment?

The version that coyote made is only for those that have signed up in the last few weeks since Millers last offical update. He is keeping a running list to make it much easier for miller to update the official list when he gets back, I applaud him on the work.

The official list is still in the OP, simply go to the first page and use CTRL + F and search for your user name, it should find it in the list.

Yes, it will be paypal only for the final payment, it simply has a webpage and shopping cart this time around to vastly reduce the chances for errors (assuming people update and check their paypal shipping addresses and send the phone number and BLF user name in reply to the confirmation email).

Of course I do not mind paying the extra $4 for this wonderful flashlight, but it coming out of the blue and the way you announce that casually as if nothing is the matter comes over as a bit blunt.

What I have learned over the years is that money is always a serious matter, also when the amount is low. If people need to pay more than was promised it needs to be clarified that effort was made to prevent the raise and it needs to be announced with the importance of the matter in mind.

To be perfectly honest, I didn’t realize I was announcing it. I was not able to read any of BLF for several months and assumed that this had all been announced before.

Knowing this now, I agree, I should make a more official announcement instead of just trying to inform someone I thought had also been out of the loop as I was.