[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Paid and send!!!

I sometimes get multiple emails at the same time because my email server checks for them at regular intervals.

On the other hand, if you were on a pc with your email program open and they both arrived within seconds after ordering, then yeah, I guess it was automated. Or else Neal was sitting there clicking buttons constantly as orders came in.

IDK, only Neal knows. Lol

If no one gets any emails from Neal in the next several hours, then I would guess he is sleeping.

Yes the email from Neal was automated as far as I know hence it arriving within seconds of placing the order/paying.

If that is the case and it has for whatever reason ceased (the auto reply) then poor Neal is gonna have a bit of work tomorrow morning :frowning:

Ordered DHL, paid, received both emails, responded with username and phone.

Smoooooooth!

I payed, added the donation and got two emails,one from PayPal,and the other from Neal.
Thank you for all you work guys. :slight_smile:

Interested

Ordered.

the mail comes from my blog / his shop and is automated.

some people seem to have problems to receive them.

please check your ISPs spam setting as well if you did not receive the mail within minutes.

whitelist neals mail adress : zhanghh0420@hotmail.com

They are working with the carrier to pack everything for the least issues and safest situation the way I understand it, so I am sure they will get it right. They have not done anything yet that would make me doubt or worry about their ability to handle this fairly small issue.

Order complete

1x GT, 8x batteries, and donation.

A thank you to the BLF GT team.

Nicolicous : Cool I will send payment tonight and hopefully the light before Xmas

Cool, When u get it shine it up into the night sky & i'll see if i can see it from South Australia, Hahahaha...

For those that didn’t order the cells with the initial order and want to add them now. You can go back to the order page and just order the cells now and Neal said he will add them to your order.

For new orders, please order the cells together, it is much easier that way and less chance for mistakes.

Hello

Order done

Does Neal is the same from Emisar ?

What batteries will be in the group buy and for how much? I’m not in the original buy, I’m ~#1200. I was thinking about buying 8 Samsung 35e batteries while I wait for my pm probably in January. Am I better off waiting?

Order placed for the GT and batteries.
Donated as well.
Just awaiting email to confirm with BLF info
Thanks

These are the same batteries in the groupbuy with the GT for $40.50

You will be added to the list soon. It looks like it will be at least January before all the more recent folks to the list get to pay for it. Production should be caught up by then.

Hmmm, the Emisar lights are from Outdoor International Store and the owner of that is named Hank.

Neal Zhang, or just “Neal”, used to work at Banggood (back when this project started) and has since left there. He has worked with BLF forum for many years always giving us good deals.

I don’t recall a connection with him to the Emisar lights.

Ok, thanks!