[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

I have this charger, it works good.
Nitecore has a 8 Port Charger too. Its a bit cheaper and the charging Current is much less.

[quote=nodoubt]

I think you mean the TN40vn. Very powerful but in turbo mode the heat becomes unbearable in less than a minute!

[quote=Giancarlo]

you have a good point there
turbo for about 2 minutes, and you can light a cigarette off of it :open_mouth:

Sorry I can be hopeless,

If I can have 3rd YES PLEASE.

Thank you very much for that JasonWW… Champion.

Hank designed the Emisar lights and Tom E wrote most of the firmware. I only touched up a few last-minute details while Tom was busy, and made a detailed review.

Unless those 400 acres are a spaghetti farm, 70m wide and 2300m long, the BLF GT might be a bit excessive for seeing from one end of the property to the other. :slight_smile:

I corrected my older post. :wink:

This is correct, I was previously Jeansy. I have been on the list from very early but as PM did not work I was emailed my invite to buy. My invite said two reserved in my name but I believe this to be a mistake, I have purchased only one at present.

Antiparanoico is nothing to do with me.

AFAIR I have not deleted anything as one post mentioned??

Since there are a lot of folks knowledgable about thrower lights here, what are a couple of the next closest lights to the GT as far as reflector diameter?

Would it be the TN42 at 90mm?

(GT is 118mm)

I have the 4 slot version, Gyrfalcon ALL-44.
It states in the instructions and on the box that it charges Li-ion 3.7v 10180`s.
I can not work out how to charge these small batteries in this charger.
There are some small metallic pieces that come with it but for the life of me I can not work out how to charge 10180`s .
They are still TOO SMALL .
I like the charger but would not buy another.
Biggest reason is I have to use an adapter for the EU electrical plug here in Australia .
Waiting for the `Xtar Dragon VP4 Plus 4 Slot Professional Battery Charger and Tester ` to arrive and hope it will be as good as I think it is.

Can anybody help me with charging Li-ion 3.7v 10180`s.
Is there a charger for these small batteries ?

Just a side note, when I was looking up the TN42 I saw it had a really unique mcpcb. Plus the reflector depth is so deep and the emitter has to sit so low, the side switch is actually higher than the emitter. It’s really strange and cool. To me at least.

Here is the TN42. — NOT THE GT.

Are there any pics of the inside of the GT head?

Eh, looking at the drawings, the inner head is just a regular design. Lol

Is the problem the length?
Some chargers come with little metal pieces that allow short cells to be squeezed tighter by the spring loaded slots.

Yes, I see it has little threaded spacers to fit short cells.

Also, it does do 0.1 and 0.25 amp charging.

Try with spring from pen, place one or two adapters and then spring in between but only if this charger can charge at 0.1 or 0.3ah

10,000 yah!!

Buahhhhhh

Soory couldn’t resist

Muahhhhh!!!

I can do that too! LOL

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: lol

:smiley:

10000?

Do you get a prize? Lol