[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

The 9th is pretty recent so you will probably show up on Neal’s next “shipping list” update.

I think it was the early part of the 8th that Neal sent that shipping list. Everyone paying later than that are not going to be on it.

Paid for my lights with Paypal (and donation), received email from Neal immediately after payment requesting phone number and username.
I’m from the 555-1000 group. Used DHL shipping to USA.
Now, the agonizing wait continues…

I’ve recently got the new Miboxer C4-12, the one that can do 4 x 3A. I am really impressed with it. It combines ease of use with detailed information and flexibility of charge rates. You can just put the battery in a slot, no need to press any buttons. It chooses the best charge rate.

I’ve got my 2 main lights which take 2 x 26350 and 2 x 26650. Because they run in series I always pull out my DMM and make sure the cells are discharged to exactly the same voltage before charging them. I don’t have to dig out my DMM anymore. The charger displays the exact voltage to the hundredths of a volt. So I can drop the cells in and see if they perfectly match. That saves me time and effort.

It charges my 26650 at between 2.2A and 3A and my 26350 between .75A and .80A. That seems spot on. Fresh off the charger my 26650 shows 4.19 volt with my DMM. Just right. :slight_smile:

For each cell it shows charge time, the mah put in, temperature, voltage, internal resistance and percentage of charge. That’s a lot of info. Lol

Plus you can manually set the charge rate if you want. It has 10 different levels.

It is not recommended for 10180 cells, though. There are no adapters and the lowest charge rate is 100mA. A bit too high for 10180.

They normally cost $45 to $50, but I got mine for $29 on sale.

Overall, I’m really impressed with it. :+1:

What light do you have that uses two 26350 cells?

I am in the 2nd group 555-1000 and paid Sunday morning using PayPal. I did not receive an email requesting my username and phone number. Figured I would mention this after reading vonuscyg did get his email after ordering.

My Supfire L5-S. The link is in my sig.

Check your spam filter. They are bad about blocking mail from new addresses. If it’s not there, then you could send a PM to Neal and include your user name, real name, address, phone number and when you ordered.

I think the emails are just to confirm phone numbers, but the extra info might help.

Maybe title the PM “Ordered, but didn’t get your email”. That might help Neal sort things faster. I’m sure he’s busy and is getting tons of PMs.

Yeah, there are a lot less repeat questions. :+1:

I wish the Miller could send you his log in name and password. Then you could log in as him, change the first post, then log out. That way you don’t accidentally post as him by mistake later on. I assume he would trust you. He could always put in a new password when he returns.

Checked my spam with no luck, but I’ll do as you suggested JasonWW. Hopefully it doesn’t matter but hated to find out later that it does. Thanks for the quick reply.

I been thinking about getting another charger. I like the sounds of this one. The variable charge rates are a plus.

And since I'm venturing into the carrier configurations, this may be my best option for matched cells.

Where did you find one for that price?

Appreciate the info!!

I can confirm that the Miboxer C4-12 is a great new charger. Haven’t used my XTAR’s since this one came in. :wink:

Thanks for the confirmation, Dale!

Can I please be added to the list for yet another light.
Thank you!!

I waited for the 11/11 sale a lot of stores had. I found it at this Aliexpress store. http://s.aliexpress.com/myUJZJ36

It’s at regular price now so you’ll just have to look around for it on sale.

You can subscribe to this thread and someone might announce when they find it on sale.

I announced a sale on 11-11, but it seems it didn’t get any attention. IDK, maybe someone got in on the deal besides me. Member duvallite got one there, too.

Very good info Jason, thank you!!! . :+1:
I could care less if it will not charge a 10180……. :smiley:
I do 26650, 18650, 14500, & Eneloops. This charger sounds perfect, I’ll be looking hard at it. :slight_smile:

Hello,

I have asked to be put on the list for the GT Giggles flashlight many weeks ago. I don’t see my name on any of the lists. (Kosta88) If I can be put on that list I would appreciate it. I would like the flashlight with the batteries to run it. Please contact me at Kosta88_2@yahoo.com for payment. If someone can let me know I would appreciate it. I will look for your reply.

Thanks

Kosta88

After I place my order I’m supposed to get an email that requires me to REPLY with my phone number in my user name who is that email supposed to come from ? I got a email confirmation from PayPal am I supposed to reply to that with my phone number and my username for BLF confused

Kosta, you should remove your email from the thread, you’ll get picked up by spambots and regret it. You’ll get a Personal Message (PM) here when it’s time to do something. :wink:

Gunslinger, Neal will contact you for your phone number. Usually within minutes of your order. If you don’t see it, check your spam folder. NealZ…… or opwind… something along those lines

No should be from Neal. Mine had gone to spam.

Nvanlaar’s links for page 365. Updated 12/9/17

The Millers Original List up to Nov 11 #1213

Coyotehawk’s Continuation of the Group Buy List, Nov 12 to Current(?) #1214 and up

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for first 555

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here: GROUPBUY: 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT