[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

If you are handy with tools you can always carefully dremel the shank off to make it fit the GT

please add me to the list, thank you!

Coyotehawk will add you to his list. Your name will show up once he does the next update. It will be early January when you will get a PM (personal message) and e-mail giving you all the details of where to go and how to pay.

Welcome to BLF.

Coyotehawk will add you to his list. Your name will show up once he does the next update. It will be early January when you will get a PM (personal message) and e-mail giving you all the details of where to go and how to pay.

Bought second

Hello, could you please put me on the list? I am really impressed with the BLF GT and I would like to get it, it looks awsome

Thank You

Hi, Coyotehawk will add you to his list. Your name will show up once he does the next update. It will be early January when you will get a PM (personal message) and e-mail giving you all the details of where to go and how to pay.

Welcome to BLF.

Please add me in!!! Thanks

Okay. :+1:

Please add me to the list. Thank you :slight_smile:

Okay, Coyotehawk will add you to his list. Your name will show up once he does the next update. It will be early January when you will get a PM (personal message) and e-mail giving you all the details of where to go and how to pay.

As you said we don’t know it so stop making assumptions!

Lumintop is the manufacturer and Neal is our contact and is supervising the process.

I don’t know where this is coming from. Are you upset?

Do The batteries for this flashlight need to be button top or flat top ?
Protected or unprotected ?

Was Going for some Blazers VTC6s ?
Good choice or not ?
It is the recommendation of my Blazer /keeppower supplier who has never steered my wrong yet

With all due respect JasomWW, may l ask if all your pronouncements real inside information or just speculations?

Isn’t it fair that this thread be presented with facts of at what point are we all in now (with regards to boxing/shipping, Neal predicament, etc.) instead of just speculations and assumptions, of which I hope they are not…and as even BLF GT team member thijsco19 said in his succeeding post as not knowing either.

You where saying that Neal had to pay money out of his own pocket.
As you don’t know that it’s a false assumption that would only make things complicated.

We, the team, don’t know it either. As I said what we do know is that lumintop is the manufacturer and Neal is out contact and is supervising the process.

And yes I’m a little bit upset. Your comment started a discussion that’s totally not needed and even offtopic.

Lately there where a couple of offtopic discussions that where not needed, it only made the topic less easy to read and it could confuse any new members.

Keep it on topic and don’t make assumptions. That’s not only to you but for everyone.
We appreciate that you post those links every page and you replay to the new members.

+ 1. and l hope he replies to my prior post before yours (about assumptions/speculations or was it his real inside information pronouncements?)

They need to be button top or else solder blobbed. You can use protected or unprotected. VTC6s are fine.

It’s not a false assumption if you look at what I actually said. Here is a quote.

Do you see where I said “probably”? That means I’m not sure. Just that it was likely or something similar was likely.

Well, the synonym of “probably” is “assumably’ … so it is an assumption…and it this stage assumptions, IMO, should be avoided.