[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

If you can see the future, could you reveal us the day we will see a dedomed XHP 100 emitter made of 16 old xp-g2 dies without empty spaces in between?

XHP-70.3 HI <———- That is what I want to see on Giggles in the future, 10,000+ dedomed lumens…

Ok that’s easy, in May 2018 Cree will present XHP 90 emitter made of 9 xp-g3 dies and 7000 lumens…. Sorry no XHP100 in the near future :smiley: :smiley:

What about the MT-G3? Got anything on that? :wink:

The first step is admitting you have a problem, right?

List Updated - Click to view latest list of names

Please post in this thread to be added to the list. I won’t add your name to the list if you PM me so that there is no question as to when the request was made.

Reserved for an incoming thank you!! :smiley: :+1:

InB4 another 6 more reserves. :person_facepalming:

If there is room please add me for a second GT? Photos look fantastic, thanks again for all the hard work!

I’ll add you to the next update. Consider yourself next in line.

I thought the first step was acquiring some 200 or 300 lights, THEN you can admit to having a problem. :smiley:

Whew! My wife will be glad to know that the problem she thought I had isn’t actually a problem. I never thought it was anyway.

YET…… :wink:

I try to give away or sell some lights every time I get close to 200. hahahahaha

DB, I had that problem with vintage shave items. I solved it with a cabinet that only holds so much. when it got full I stopped buying and at some point I realized that no matter what I bought, my shaves would get no better than baby butt smooth. But that is old tech blade shaving which doesn’t change even if brought into today (cart’s don’t use blades). Unfortunately for you, LED tech changes, but maybe it will give you ideas. I knew that once my light needs were solved, other than unique items, I was basically done buying; at least for a time. Just a few more to go at this time. When there is a major change I’ll buy some more but as I see it now output is controlled by heat and the cell used. Until one of those change I’ll sit out most lights from now on. Of course all of that is subject to change on a whim and can change in a heartbeat. I need to get certain jobs done with the lights I buy and basically that’s it. My wife still thinks I’m obsessed but she also likes the new lights. Those lights were my education into modern portable and affordable lights.

The folks on the cutting edge, and yes, you’re one of those folks, will probably never be satiated. Cheers! I raise my glass to you!

Monday morning is happening in China……
…………. anybody have their fingers crossed? :smiley:

7AM, too early.

No problem. Coyotehawk has added you to the list. It will be early January when you will get a PM (personal message) and e-mail giving you all the details of where to go and how to pay.

Welcome to BLF.

Please put me down for a second one!

Could you please add me to the list for a BLF GT?
Thank you!

Nvanlaar’s links for page 387.

The Millers Original Group Buy List ending on Nov 11 and #1213

Coyotehawk’s Continuation of the Group Buy List, starting Nov 11 and #1214 - Updated Dec 17

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for first 555 - Updated Dec 15

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for #556 to #1038 - Updated Dec 15.

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here: GROUPBUY: 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT

Video of Drop Test