[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Coyotehawk will add you to the list. Your name will show up once he does the next update. It will be early January when you will get a PM (personal message) and e-mail giving you all the details of where to go and how to pay.

Welcome to BLF.

WOW, it is big. I think I will need one more.
When I am finished playing around with it I would love to modify them into mounted spotlights for my 4WD.

I had similar thoughts.

Great idea. I have a golf cart that I do drive around in the dark a lot and it really needs a headlight. Hadn't occurred to me yet to make of find a mount.

Could that be because ppl havn’t sent a mail back with phone number and BLF username?
Or Neal maybe havn’t have time to read the mail and write it yet.

Once I have the GT in hand I will be able to decide better what mount would be best for my use on the golf cart but just a very quick look tonight I found the one below. Something similar to that would work fine for my use. It is rated to 6 pounds so it might be able to handle the GT. There many other styles.

https://www.amazon.com/PEDCO-PED05020-BRK-UltraClamp/dp/B000ABB4HC/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1513589738&sr=1-1-fkmr0&keywords=Pedco++UltraClamp+4.0+for+Camera

Does your golf cart need a 1mile long beam? :open_mouth:

chrisc wrote:

Does your golf cart need a 1mile long beam?

Probably - it goes 15 mph.

Really I always end up see animals when I am out and about and it would be nice to "light them up". I never had a light with a mounting hole before I put the cart away for the winter. Once I get a mount it would be used for the GT and probably the Q8 more often but who knows. The furthest I can see here is about 1/3 mile. Just another reason to add more toys.

Edit: better yet - Q8 low beam - GT high beam.

I’m not sure if it has been mentioned and I’m sorry if it has already been covered, but what is the deadline for us to purchase? i definitly want mine but i not sure when i will have the funds.

At least December 31, could close at any time after then.

One little tip for shipping.

Few months ago there was a wave of water damaged shipments coming to Finland (and all around Europe) from China. While I have no doubt that those packages will be well enough padded, I would suggest that you pack those cardboard boxes inside plastic bag (grey trash bag type) Customs in Europe (and USA) receive those grey “chinese trash bags” by thousands so It would also help to avoid any taxes.

Is it too late to get in on one? If not, put me down for 1 please. Looks like an excellent SAR light.

Coyotehawk will add you to the list. Your name will show up once he does the next update. It will be early January when you will get a PM (personal message) and e-mail giving you all the details of where to go and how to pay.
Welcome to BLF.

Awesome… thank you!

The GT as is still seems like it might be overkill but with the emitter swap that has been discussed it’d be an insane high beam!

Where can I buy the shoulder strip togheter with the screws to mount on the GT? Thnx

High quality sling with screw mount. Peak design’s slings are also very easy to deattach when not needed. I use mine with my DSLR and I plan to use it with my GT too :slight_smile:

That’s insane 65$ strip for 110$ light? Aren’t we on the budget forum? I could understand a +1k dslr……

Banggood, GearBest, ebay, & Amazon have many to choose from. Or go to WalMart & pick one up.

http://bfy.tw/FcvW