[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

please add me to the list if it’s not too late.

What to do. I didnt order the second BLF GT since I wanted to read about all the giggle about this flashlight before ordering the second one. But seams I have to buy the second one without input from all of you. When is the deadline to order the second batch ?.

Tried to read about deadline for second batch but couldnt fint it.

Still I like this flashlight alot…hope it delivers.

There is no set deadline on the second batch payments at this time, Lumintop has been too busy to really say much of anything.

Figure you have at least till the end of the year and possibly a bit longer because of the delays in shipping.

Water-resistant Nylon 10L Ultra-light Leisure Backpack - BLACK

Here you go https://www.gearbest.com/backpacks/pp_453076.html

I’ve looked at this one when it was mentioned but discarded it on the base there does no seem to be much padding anywhere, even on the back… It looks really cheap. Can you give us some feedback?

Are you sure gt will fit?

Yes it is cheap, although I prefer “budget” :wink:
Yes no padding but I already have a lens cover for the GT & I will be adding some foam I have laying around to pad the bag.

Should do yes :+1:

Teacher, I hope you have a light to test the fit of the bag with very soon! (That means the rest of us are right behind.)

add me to the list . . . . .

Yes… “budget” sounds much, much better!! :wink:
Not much padding at all… but what can one expect for $5. :wink:
It will do a good job ‘keeping the world off’ of the GT however I think….
Like Ian said… pretty easy to add some padding. :wink:

In fact I am considering taking an appropriate length of 6” PVC, capping one end, and inserting it into the pack to offer some rigid protection. And in addition gluing a layer of neoprene inside the PVC for additional protection.

I think this would work & be semi-cost effictive also……. :wink:

Probably ‘RedNeck’ too. :smiley:
But hey… the shoe fits so I’ll wear it…. proudly too. :wink:
https://m.gearbest.com/backpacks/pp_453076.html

Battery Question

Any one know if you have to populate both cell carriers to use the light—If the 2 carriers are in parallel you would think it would work with only 4 cells in one carrier

Me too BrianK!! :smiley:
I have measured, as has bella-headlight IIRC; and it should fit just fine. :+1:

No… you do not. It will, as you say; work with just one carrier populated. :slight_smile:

please add me to the list for 2 units

please add me to the list for 1 unit

I actually ordered mine 6 December from a link given in this thread and it arrived yesterday. So not to bad for holiday rush shipping season. Time fell right into the normal range for something sent by way of International Bridge (IB) by GearBest. :slight_smile:

Order Date: 06/12/2017 13:23:50 PM

Anyone know how long the donation link will be up ?

Thanks a lot to all those helping keep this thread on track, Jason and Teacher in particular.

I have been a bit under the weather and mega busy with Christmas so not much time left over for BLF.

I still try to scan the posts and keep tabs though.