[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Please put me on the list for a second… (I missed my last flashaholics anonymous meeting)

Cheers.

In the list of “555” 169 people in the registered mail, we can assume that just 168 people were sent through registered mail, I wonder why the registered mail was sent earlier than DHL, send via DHL there are some difficulties?

Oh, and somehow I managed to forgot: Merry Christmas to all, especially to the GT GB team.

So you were #370 on the Millers list, but paid the balance after Dec 10 and did it in 3 parts?

I think that is okay, but we will have to wait and see.

You are probably 650 to 800 on the list to ship. They have only sent out 168 lights so far so there is a lot more time before they get to your order.

Did you get an email showing the full price of light, batteries and donation, roughly about $140, from Neal? If so, then your order might be all fine.

No, no. All those boxes Lumintop showed ready to ship were single packages with the whole light inside. That means DHL boxes. Maybe some registered boxes mixed in as well.

Please don’t start rumors. Thank you.

Sorry, I just assumed, I did not want to let rumors :blush:

Tnx @JasonWW for the reply. I don't have any qualms about the shipping time, as good things are always worth waiting for. :)

Just wanted to know if all is OK in my case (separate payments). And BTW there was no cumulative/full price notice email. Emails from Neal were all separate for each of the GT/35E/donation, and all were asking for my BLF name and paypal address (and all were answered in full).

Yours seems like an usual case. We may just have to wait for Neal to post an updated shipping list to make sure your light and batteries are all shipped at the same time. I would not worry. It might be next week or so before your order ships so plenty of time to check on it later.

Is there really 169 registered people on the 1 to 555 paid list? That is a quite a coincidence. We should not jump to any conclusions, though. Sorry I sounded rough.

173 lights and 169 people through registered mail

Maybe only the registered mail pickup person was working on Saturday? DHL guy did not come to pick up?

Ha ha, only rumor. I have no idea what packages got shipped. We have to wait for Neal or Texas_Ace to comment on that.

really guys...

all that assumptions and guesstimates do not help.

not the people who work in of for this project

not the waiting people to stay calm

only confusing the crowd and consuming energy for going forward...

stay cool!
enjoy the holidays!

Here is a part that I didn’t know came with the GT.

That is pretty nice.

There are more great pictures from Steel_1028 here.

good surprise :+1:

well, since it already missed the christmas day, so i dont feel the urge now
meanwhile i just order another new light :person_facepalming:

Merry Christmas to all of our BLF’ers and their families! Hopefully we will all have a big present with BLF GT on the box, arriving at our doorsteps very soon!

Where is it shipped from?

Two boxes with low value would probably be beneficial.

100% correct! Please do no message Neal asking for a tracking number! He will get to you as soon as he can if your shipped.

He just got back from his honeymoon and it is Christmas + he has to catch up on the hundreds of posts and messages that got backed up while he was gone. I know he is working hard to catch up but it still takes time.

We can confirm that 168 lights have shipped via DHL on Saturday.

Neal has confirmed he will send the tracking numbers as soon as Lumintop sends them to him. That could be tomorrow since I doubt they are working on Christmas.

Then it will take time for Neal to send them out. So relax and all will be taken care of in time.

I have asked for more info, I will report once we know more.

It should be coming from Lumintops factory.
According to their info page, they are at: 518100 Shenzhen, Guangdong, China.

The default value of each of the 2 smaller boxes is 14.95, but you can change that value if you wish.

168 in China is a very auspicious number.

一路發 (get riches all the way)

:stuck_out_tongue: