[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Yes, you should have got that a while ago. Almost immediately.

Most have not been shipped, so most likely you’re not supposed to get a confirmation for that yet.

Not as far as I know. At that point this thread is going wild.

Please add me to the list for a second light if there’s enough to go around!

When you made your payment you should have received:

• 1. A payment confirmation email from PayPal.
  • 2. An email from Neal asking for screen name & phone number.

If you did not receive #1, check your PayPal account & make sure payment went through.

It you did not receive # 2, send Neal a PM telling him you did not receive email from him. Include your PayPal payment information, username, & phone number.
DO NOT expect a reply fron Neal. He is busy. If he needs anything else from you he will contact you.

As of now…. no one has received shipping notice.

When it is avaiable… you will receive it. No use asking, PM’ing, or emailing…. it will just slow things down.

I'm as calm as could be. Chillin like a villain. All in good time

Others however,

Relax

I would like to be added to the purchase list. Is this the correct place to ask?

I would also like to be added to the purchase. Please let me know if this is the wrong way. otherwise, I will wait for my PM. THANKS!

This is the right place, you are on the right path (to become flashlightoholic :D).
I will just quote JasonWW:

Happy holidays :smiley:

I thought those were pre-production models to make sure everything was correct?

LMAO!!! :laughing: :laughing:

Nope, they are full production versions.
Though they probably have the ‘problems’ that were discovered. (The not so translucent rubber switch cover and the firmware ‘problem’)
Those problems we’re fixed for the rest of the production lights.

Hello eweryone! :innocent: I am a new user in this wonderful place! I’m from Poland. There is so much going on here.
Is there still the option of signing up for the list after BLF GT?

Welcome Rafal from Poland :partying_face:
You can still sign up, just post in this thread that you want one (or two) GTs and thats it :slight_smile:

Coyotehawk will take care of the rest, he will add you to the list on his next update. It will be early January when you will get an e-mail giving you all the details of where to go and how to pay.

Wow! Wonderful :blush: . Thank you Sirius9 for the nice welcome!

In that case, please add to the list for one GT.

How much can it cost me? I’m scared …

I do believe that we are on the second list pricing, should be $155 USD. Someone please correct if I’m wrong

Thought I was on the first list but am not sure. Please add me to second list.

You are correct :smiley:

As I’ve got some questions from family members, let’s go for another GT. Please put me on the list for GT nr 2. Thanks!

Dumb question, are those cells for $40 protected? I also needed 4 for my Q8, can I get those all together if they also work well on it too?

Lastly I will be looking for at least a 4 bay charger if any other deals going on or could get shipped with my package .

No they’re not. For the Q8 you need button top, which they’re neither (EDIT: they are button top, as some people have pointed out below, sorry about the confusion). A good deal for button top protected I can see right now is here:

Here are two deals for chargers with US plug I can see around. They have been better in the recent past, I don’t know if they’ll come back.

A Zanflare C4 for $20:

A Liitokala Lii-500 for $18.50:

You can see other deals in those threads and there are a couple more similar deal threads around.

$157.22Usd which includes Paypal fees and shipping