[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Not that we know of.

Only the first 555 had to pay before 12/31.

Did they mention about how many get shipped each day?

Its not that I’m impatient its just that I haven’t seen anyone else post on here of having the same issue as me. All I want is to make sure I get what I paid for. When I get it doesn’t bother me.

No, no figures about how many lights are and will be shipped. It seems like an ongoing proces. He’s waiting for the track codes, as Lumintop has to provide them.

I think your forgetting that there has been a ton of information in the month since you paid. About 3,000 posts worth! Lol. It’s obvious you have not been keeping up. Then you have other people who have been keeping up and they might be getting upset thinking that you are lazy, etc… No one should be upset. Not everyone has the time to read all these posts everyday. So we all need to be nice and helpful.

Usually the Miller likes to keep post #1 updated with all the latest info, but he has been gone for 5 weeks and just got back. So it’s hard for people not keeping up to know what’s going on.

The Miller is not fully back into the project and may not want to be back fully. We will just have to wait and see how he feels.

Texas_Ace has had to go back to work full time so he is not here to answer every question.

Neal is working his butt off trying to get the lights out and get the orders correct.

So there is a definite lack of information in the last week or two. We all just have to be patient and not clog up this thread with too much clutter.

I think it’s safe to say that Lumintop has by now produced over 700 lights, maybe even a thousand. A huge number of those had to be taken apart and changed (driver reflashed and switch cover changed). We have not heard how many lights need changing or how many they can change in a day.

We do know that a big batch went out Sat and Bozlight just said another batch went out yesterday. Those two shipments are probably the majority of the first 555. So if you use DHL lights will be arriving very soon.

Probably all the 555 lights will be shipped soon so mid January is very realistic. We might be seeing the 555 to 1000 lights arriving mid January to Feb. If it’s sooner, great.

Registered mail will probably take longer, so those might start showing up mid January.

I think most of the first 1000 will receive them by February assuming the factory does not shut down for Chinese New Year. That could be an issue that has not been mentioned.

As new info comes in it will be posted.

Maybe a new thread will be started just for updates on the project, but The Miller has been resistant to that in the past. We will have to wait and see.

I answered your original question by saying you should send an email to Neal. I guess I should have mentioned you would probably not get a response. All you can do is send it and hope it gets read before your light ships.

Can I ask what country do you live in?

My pleasure SSV……. Thank you! . :+1:

I am sending Neal another message to see what the hold up in on the tracking information now.

Right, I understand. They can think I’m lazy, or what ever they want to,think. I do not come everyday and read every post to keep up. I dont even come to the forum everyday. I have a lot of things I’m responsible for outside of the Internet. I take care of my elderly mom who is not well. If these guys want to get all pissy and arrogant because someone comes in and asks a question about something they paid for a month ago and haven’t received any status about it in that month, they are the ones who need to be patient and don’t go correcting that person because they know absolutely nothing about that person, when they paid, what they know, etc… Thanks for your friendly update and letting me know what is going on. Some of the members in this thread could take lessons from you on manners and how to treat others.

Yes, I feel the same. I’m just saying the situation right now is all weird and not typical at all, so we can’t jump into conclusions based on someone’s response time or a lack of response.

That is a good quality charger, but it does not tell you much information as it has no digital readouts. Just leds to tell you it’s charging and when it’s done. The other not so great thing is it’s slow. With 8 cells it only charges them at 0.5A per cell. If you dont mind those 2 things, then it should be a fine charger.

I’d like to be added to the group buy list for 2 GTs (one for me, one for a friend).

Thank you!

Just got a shipping number from Neal, just marked as “shipment information received” on the 25th.

I figured this would be the case, I didn’t see much happening until after Christmas with them.

I’m just happy to have the tracking number :smiley:

Nvanlaar’s links.

The Millers Original Group Buy List ending on Nov 11 and #1213

Coyotehawk’s Continuation of the Group Buy List, starting Nov 11 and #1214 - Updated Dec 22

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for first 555 - Updated Dec 15

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for #556 to #1038 - Updated Dec 15.

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here: GROUPBUY: 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT

Video of Drop Test

Tracking is a good thing.

Thanks for the heads up!!

Coyotehawk will add you to the list on his next update. It will be early January when you will get a PM (personal message) and e-mail giving you all the details of where to go and how to pay.

Welcome to BLF.

you chose DHL or registered post?

The 2 folks who got tracking numbers paid 17th and 52nd on Neal’s shipping list. So it looks like the lights ARE being shipped in the order paid.