[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

I just got a shipping notification ( sent to my phone ) from DHL from Hong Kong… i dont think i’ve ordered anything else from anywhere… but i’m over 1,000 on the list (i think)… is this possible?!

And for that post some noob gave me Rude! mark. lmao

I just did to but I picked the registered shipping so I’m not sure.

I just got a text from DHL saying a package is on the way. Haven’t gotten an email yet but oh well. I’m saying GOOD ENOUGH!!!

Thanks GT team for everything.

just got a message from neal

dhl express parcel from hkg is scheduled for delivery on dec 29 2017 signature is required.
I WAS NUMBER 403 THEN 355 ON THE LIST.

YAY!!!

For the record, I am not pointing fingers at anyone in particular. I would just like everyone to drop all non-constructive and off-topic chatter from this thread for the time being. We don’t need all the noise while sorting through all the real information and questions people have.

Yep, I have neighbors across the cove that may need to have their yard lit up. My $0.02 is as many batteries as will fit. but then again I spent a lot of time lugging around a big old lightbox with a Pb battery in it. There are lots of handheld flashlights, but not things
that makes people say “what the hell do you need THAT for?” is something different. Especially when the answer is “Because it’s badass”

NOW that’s a cool blinder! :smiley: :+1:

I think you were about the 550th person to pay.

I just got a call from DHL!!! They gave me my tracking number and delivery information. IT IS COMING!!!

Oh… ok makes sense then… i didn’t know that. I figured most everyone had already paid that was on the list the way people were worried about how long it was taking LOL.

You were 345th to pay

My tracking text and number don’t provide an estimated delivery date, just that it’s been shipped.

Just got a message from DHL, mine will be here Friday. It’s been a long year!! :beer:

Same here about a half hour ago no one said anything on the other end. It just said DHL EXPRESS on the caller ID. I bet its my D4! :+1: I’m not expecting my GT till Mid to late January :smiley:

Out of curiosity unless i’m missing something, where do you see an estimated delivery date?

Neal just sent me email with tracking number. BOOOOOOM!!!

I’m sitting here like :expressionless: :frowning: :cry: :weary:

It’ll come when it comes, I know :smiley: Still jelly :laughing:

It’s all good, I have other packages from amazon coming today to worry about . :blush:

I just got two separate texts from DHL with 2 seperate tracking numbers. I am #36 on the first list and #5 on the 2nd list. No emails as of yet but this means they are moving guys so try to be patient. I know it’s hard.

You were 350th to pay and used DHL. So quite possible it’s the GT.