[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Its the raised flat top :smiley: 9.05mm OD

Ordering magnets now. Are the 6mm x 2mm OK?

That should be fine. Stock GA length is under 66mm so 2mm more is 67mm. The carriers can handle up to 70mm length.

Battery talk sure is a relief from shipping talk. :partying_face:

Yes it is :+1: Great! I’ll order them now. Thank you JasonWW :smiley:

:+1: … Ain’t that the truth!! . :smiley:

please, lets not start this bickering again

@ Throw me in to: Don’t throw yourself out…just take note of a pattern from some members who act as if they are the forum police, some even in the guise of being helpful yet with just one comment they ‘dislike’, you get bombarded.

Just carry on, anyway they are the same members who over and over again get into some arguments with just a slight divergence of ideas, which unfortunately make it increasingly the norm here now.

BLF certainly was a bit different back in the day. Provided relief from CPF.

Unfortunately, that’s very true….yeah, back in ‘those’ days, hardly you can read such arguments, and if there are, it’s always on the constructive side of even diverging opinions.

Someone tell a joke and break the mood

why do you think everybody is after you ?
thats what i dont understand ?
man….dude, just chill out.
the more you keep this going by your replies, the more its going to drag on, and get worse.
thats what i meant by bringing it on yourself.
you keep popping up, and talking about your attack meter, or stress meter on 6, or whatever you said.
just sit back, and take a deep breath.
its going to be ok, i promise :+1:

there once was a gt light, that was the longest throwing led in the world.
it took a mere 1 year from start, to finish on this project.
people actually thought it would be in their hands in a week or 2, after 1st drawing and announcement !
and when it wasn’t the masses whined and cried like a bunch of 2 year olds!

hows that ? :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

That’s the spirit buddy, but naah…haha

:slight_smile: good enough

most of the jokes i know would most likely start to increase my rude meter haha :person_facepalming:

Please stop derailing the thread.

Oh boy! The second round are shipping already!? Woohoo! Thank you for all the hard work and effort to Neal and everyone involved, including supporters. These swell things couldn’t happen without the entire community driving together towards such bad ass torches. BLF scratches my itch for innovation, quality and value like nothing else! I can’t wait and I’m excited to ‘Giggle’ 2 kilometers away. giggle

Cheers! Happy Holidays!

Tampons are cheaper than flashlights. Rude? Yes. Do I care? No.

wth is a rude meter ?
is this guy serious ? :person_facepalming:

LOLOL ! 2funny :smiley: