[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

my ceiling in my office is tuned close to what the lights put out
every light i own is pretty consistent with the lux readings bounced off the ceiling
both my gts bounce out at around 2000 lumens or so

ok … I’m in the second batch … so how do I pay ???

I hate the movie A Christmas Story.

(By the way, my mom and my sister hate it, too.)

That has nothing to do with whether or not I like America.

“”YEAH”“!!! :laughing: That’s what it looks like! :sunglasses: :+1:

The first (1-555) and second (556-1000) group have already paid.

You are #1150 and #1151 on the sign up list so you would be in the 3rd (1001 and up) group which is going to start getting emails in early January.

Yeah, its on isle 2458, on your left about 300 meters down. You’ll find what your looking for there. :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: Bring a flashlight :stuck_out_tongue:

Buzzing,

Sorry for the delayed response, this thread is hard to keep up with at times.

The list you are referring to is the output from my program which automates the sending of PMs. Unfortunately the formatting was lost when it was posted in this thread. It should look like:

That is the list of people who were in the first group of 555 who were PMed about the initial down payment. It is NOT “the list of people who got Pm’s that their GT is on the way”.

(before anyone panics, there is no longer a down payment, it was only for the first 555 to show Lumintop our commitment.)

EDIT: I now see JasonWW answered you about this list being for the down payment, but will leave this post so people can see what the formatting should have been.

“” :laughing: :laughing: :person_facepalming: “”

I got my 6mm x 1.5mm magnets in today and they work great on my GA’S. The GA cells are just a little to round in OD to fit the pos terminals. Good to know the 30Q’S work. Thank you for the info :+1: :smiley:

Hello.
Please put me on the list for one BLF-GT.
Thank you very much !

You need to work on your material.

Coyotehawk will add you to his sign up list. You’ll see your name when he does the next update. It will be sometime early next month when you are contacted with the details of where to go and how to order.

If you plan to buy batteries, please sign up for them in that link I have. This let’s the guys know how many sets they need to keep on hand.

Welcome to BLF.

Agreed!

Inspired…

Thank you for the warm welcome.

- Is that the M4D M4X group buy as stated in post #1 which you refer to? - Confused. Apologies if I am asking a question which is by now clear to others.

My aim is indeed to buy / have shipped the cells separate.

Cheers.

I just got through seeing & playing with my cousins GT a bit earliet. . :open_mouth:

I am speechless!!! . :smiley: . This thing is a Monster……… . :+1:

Yes, I think it’s the same.
Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here.

Please add me to the list for 1 BLF-GT.
Thanks for all the work that’s gone into this!

Coyotehawk will add you to his sign up list. You’ll see your name when he does the next update. It will be sometime early next month when you are contacted with the details of where to go and how to order.

If you plan to buy batteries, please sign up for them in the Madmax link I have on every page. This let’s the guys know how many sets they need to keep on hand.

Welcome to BLF.