[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

If I knew beforehand that ordering batteries would delay my shipment, I would have ordered it with no batteries… :weary:

Thank you VERY MUCH!

Really helpful information and picture. Much appreciated!

Im sorry if you felt that I was directly adressing you with my statements about what not to do. I merely quoted you for reference, because we both sit in the same boat! It should have been understood as a general remark, not criticism of you or your post!

Alas, I DID order with no batteries, but somehow my order ended up on the “with” list (which I didn’t pay for). No need to worry about it until some of the dust settles, but if batteries arrive with my light, it’ll need to be sorted out.

So, next shipment will be GT+batt+dhl+us??

As someone from the rest of the world, I certainly hope not :slight_smile:

I’m in the same boat with you. Adding batteries has already made us a week later at least with no indication as to when those lights with batteries will ship. While I feel I have been patient up until this point, seeing those past the original 555 list receiving their lights certainly makes it more aggravating for having spent the initial down payment, only to be moved down on the shipping list. There really needs to be some information as to when those of us who also ordered batteries can expect shipping. I understand they have priorities for ease of shipping, but at least respect those who paid down payments.

that depends, if the wind direction is to the west, Europe ships first. :)

+1 for the west wind

Keep seeing people talking about the 555 list or ‘we that paid first’ etc.

The advantage you have from the 555 list is the lower price, lower wasn’t possible, that should count for your spot.

Yes we originally planned that the first lights would ship to the first on the list (order of paid), however when we decided to pm the second group that changed for at least some members on the 555 list.
Together with the delay and the Holliday’s it all changed a bit.

The wind is blowing south, lucky Aussies

if only someone can make sure all the infomation, what is their plan, what is their reason?
if everything is reasonable, im happily waiting

Yep… as with many things in life, ‘hindsight is 20/20’. . :+1: . :slight_smile:

I’m #1199 on the list. Should I pay? Is there a post with payment instructions? Thanks

No… you will get a PM (Personal Message) with instructions when it is time for you to pay. It may well be ’at least’ a couple of weeks. But it will come…. sooner or later.

awesome, thanks!

lets hope there is wind direction is to all direction :slight_smile:

we are same :slight_smile:

then is it possible to back to originally planned (order of paid)??

Is that coming from Neal?

Can someone from the team ask Lumintop when it will be about delivering to different countries, not to be tied to this page and not to update this page many times every day and hour)

no, it’s a joke, see my former post