[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

just got a text from DHL that mine is shipped. I ordered light and batteries

Thanks Jason but it was in the po box just now. Wonder why they couldn’t find where it was?
Oh well, everything is ok.

Please add me to the GB list on getting a GT. Thank you.

Glad everything worked out. :+1:

Do us Aussies have a rough ETA yet? I’ve been away for a week and there’s over 1000 new posts here that I don’t have time to read.

No ETA, just like with Europe.
Only: “There should be a European order going out soon.”
Maybe tomorow, maybe in 2 days, maybe in 2 weeks, who knows, maybe after they deliver all US orders (up to 1500 or how many orders there are) they consider delivering to Australia and Europe and other… Maybe after CNY, nothing was promised, you know.
:smiley:

Not yet, we have asked for an update but afaik havent got it.

So far only the GT’s without batteries have shipped to the USA
And the GT’s with batteries are being shipped.

[offtopic]
WHOOOHOOO passed the 1000 posts :smiley: Not sure what I’ll do…

so with the shipping comments, is it straight forward to Canada?
and I asked before, what link or how do I pay?
I’m in the 2nd batch

thanks

Got mine last week, showed up the day my Grandma passed away.

Very excited to see it show up works great but Im sure as can be expected I was not too excited about much that day/night heh DHL dropped it off at like 7:05 pm

I had actually written it off until after the new year based on it not being there when I got home at 530p

but looks great its working so far as I can tell very nice

Lumintop did a nice job on packaging it

Great job to all on the design and production teams. All around Bravo folks

thank you!

Just theorizing here for fun. Sybersonix was original order #954 for 1 light. I was #’s 818 & 819 for two lights. We both have batteries ordered with the lights. Syber was #40 paid and I was #47. Syber has shipping notice and I do not. So maybe the PAID list is being used for the next DHL USA shipment. Or maybe orders for multiple lights are not being done in this go-around. Again, this is just me having some fun trying to follow what is happening. I’m not in any rush to get it.

Got my shipping notification. Woo hoo! Appreciate the efforts of all those involved to get this project to fruition!

As I mentioned a few days ago:

The only thing that has changed since then is that payments for the 3rd group have been moved back to mid January so that Neal can focus on shipping the first 1000 lights before having to sort through a bunch of new orders. You just have to be patient. :+1:

Okay, thanks mate, not in a huge rush for it or anything, just need to know when to start camping next to my mailbox is all

Yes, of the 1000 paid orders, Neal is grouping as many orders based on the paid list as necessary to fill a pallet.

Sybersonix was #521 to pay and you were #528 to pay.

I assume you are in the US? I would think your one light with no batteries would have been on the first shipment, then your other 2 lights with batteries would be on this current shipment.

If that’s not the case, then maybe there is some other logic surrounding how they ship the lights. Maybe all 3 will get shipped at same time. I’m not sure, though.

Now that’s what one of my lights will get. Just need to find someone in the USA that will do it.
[/quote]

Vinh

I’m in the US but no notice on lights with or without batteries. I see that Minty has shipping notice and the paid list shows him behind me and he as two lights. So my guessing logic was not correct. No worries, though.

Thank you, JasonWW.

Registered, EU and with batteries, couldn’t have picked it any worse :wink: Number 471 on the list, but I don’t expect Giggles to arrive before the second half of Februari.

If this was known I would have ordered batteries separately and picked DHL. Really hope they start shipping the EU lights soon.

I was part of the third group, I am reading that I am supposed to get an email sometime in January. Who should I be expecting? I ask because I sometimes get a lot of junk email and I don’t wanna miss it

You’ll get a PM here.

You should also get a email from BudgetLightForum.com saying you have a New PM/Private message here.

On the left side of page:

Go to “My Account” > “Edit” > Scroll down to “private messages” > Make sure both “Enable private messages” and ” Receive email notification for incoming private messages ” are checked.