[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Thanks TA :+1:

hello,

I signed up for group buy of the GT. I checked and i am number 1483 on the list.
not really sure how this works. will i be e-mailed with payment information?

any information will be greatly appreciated.

thanks

I guess it doesn’t really matter if it is shipped just before or after CNY, because the actual shippers will also go on holidays :wink:

Better not get hyped up and start checking in again after 5-6 weeks when China is back up and running :+1:

Thank you for your efforts. My thanks to Lumintop as well, for managing to come out clean after all. And just maybe, we doubters also had some small part in this resolution. Adding a bit of leverage for negotiations perhaps. After all, part of the democracy is speaking ones mind, so I hope there are no hard feelings.

Situations like this give us outsiders a glimpse of what it takes to be involved in developing and creating a good light. And unfortunately things like design, knowledge and science seems to be only a part of the process, other parts not being so pleasant. For coping with all that, and coming out as gentleman - I salute you TA, and all the others in the team.

Chinese New Year will affect all shipments for the next month or 2. As usual. Good luck all...I'm hanging in there as well.

I just got my GT today!!!

Thanks to everyone, love it.

Batteries charging….

Martin

Do you know when it shipped?

You will get a personal message from this forum which usually means you’ll get an email as well to let you know you have a new personal message. In this PM you will get all the details of where to go and an order form. You can buy just the light or add batteries and add an optional donation if you want. Payment is through PayPal. (Make sure your PayPal info is up to date)

We are expecting to send out the personal messages after the Chinese New Year, so sometime in late February. We will keep post number one updated about this.

I didn’t get a notification and international shipping label is covered up by label that was slapped on after it arrived in Nashville. So not sure. There is an invoice on the side from Lumintop dated 1/29 tho.

Martin

Okay, so we at least know that this was not a delayed delivery from the January 19th shipment.

I wonder how many they shipped on Jan 29th (Jan 29th to maybe Feb 3rd)? It could be a few or a hundred. Either way it’s good to hear that more lights got shipped.

that’s great, you are number 217 on the list, glad you’ve got it now. What was on your invoice? $25 or $30?

What shipping method, Martin?

DHL

I’m #6 on the list and still haven’t received mine or even a tracking number. DHL shipping to the US.

how does it corner?

Those stock wheels are slick, tried one in WallyWorld the other day and about spun out! Need some new shoes if you’re a high speed long distance thrower… :stuck_out_tongue:

Just looking at it, with that wide profile stance; I’m betting it corners like it is on rails……… :smiley: …. :slight_smile:

EVERY turn is a three-point turn :wink:

I’ll bet the handling is gimballed.