[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Glad you got it!

Those are just spare o-rings for the battery tube.

Ok, I just wanted to give a small update. Nothing official yet and still some details to work out but I did finally get in contact with Neal.

I think we have figured out a path to get the existing issues taken care of and everything sorted out. Lets just say it is a rather complicated situation. They are in WAY over their heads, they are down quite a bit of money at this point even with the $157 lights.

The cost of the lights themselves were higher then expected due to the reflector issues but the shipping costs were many times higher then expected. With many orders needing upwards of $80 for shipping alone, over double what they had planned on.

I am also hoping for a MUCH better way of doing things for the next batch.

Still several more emails to sort things out but if all goes well people with issues should start getting messages soon.

I will update as I have more info, this is good news and I hope to have even better news in the coming days.

Please, no rumors or arguing or I will never again post updates until things are finalized. I post this to try to calm people down, not rile them up. The last thing I need is more arguing making my life more complicated.

If you have not yet filled out the survey in the OP and you have an open issue that needs to be address with your order (if you have not actually sent money, then the survey is not for you), please make sure to fill out that survey. That is where all the issues will be stored and dealt with.

If you have already filled out the survey then no need to fill it out again.

Thank you for your effort.

It’s really not a problem to wait for me (but it’s getting hard to keep calm, like a child who wants a new toy), but some true information will be appreciated.

(Continued here)