[PART 2] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Closed, but Public sales open!

I have not personally tried the MF04 myself and I am biased but I think the GT70 looks better and that the short tube on the MF04 looks silly.

Performance wise the GT70 does have more power due to the TA driver but the MF04 has a slightly larger reflector.

The two big differences to me are the GT70 has the longer battery tube (plus short tube option). You can’t get a long tube for the MF04S.

Also the GT70 has the NarsilM ramping firmware so you can set the brightness you want, get the battery voltage blink out, get momentary mode, etc… The MF04S only has predetermined steps.

Limited offer from Banggood, Get the BLF GT for 198$ By Claiming this Coupon or manually type during Checkout "CMB2"

OR, Get the Astrolux MF04S Cree XHP70.2 + Free 18650 Batteries for 172$ with free shipping using this Coupon or type during Checkout "AC18"

Good Luck

Does anyone know if they have changed the battery carrier in the GT XHP35 HI version? Is it being shipped with the stumpy battery carrier that comes in the GT70 or is it still the longer one?