[PART 2] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Closed, but Public sales open!

Thanks for taking care of the PM’s Jason, got my hands full building lumen spheres right now and not a lot of spare time.

So far I’ve sent out 18 PM’s.

17 people have reported not getting a PM. They all have ordered in an earlier batch, so that might have caused the issue.

Then an 18th person seemed to just get a bad link or bad password.

Hot damn is this thing pretty, just arrived and I can’t wait for the cells to change!

Just received 2 GT’s from Dhl Delivery van. He did want a signature. Haven’t opened yet. Thanks a million to the team that made this possible !!!

Just received my GT! However, I did not receive the bag or cap that I also ordered. I only received the shoulder strap.Will this come in a separate package? Otherwise I would just prefer to get refunded on that. How can I get this fixed?

From a few days ago:

Great, thanks for the heads up. I was assuming that was the case, but thought it was odd was shipping separately. In the meantime I am very excited that I got my GT. Thanks so much for everyone that was involved.

I also got my packet from Lumintop today, with the head, long tube, shorte tube and tailcap; sadly it seems that the batterycarriers fell out when the short tube was packed in or just simply missed, since i did not get any. I guess i should fill out the survey?

Mine is officially “Out for Delivery”!! I can hardly contain my excitement!

Missing both battery carriers? That’s an odd situation. Maybe it was inspected by Customs and they didn’t put all the pieces back in?

Yes, fill out the new survey from April 12th. BLF GT outstanding issues survey

Can we post BLF GT memes in here or should that be saved for a thread of its own?

Any guesses when the 4th batch will start shipping? Is it this week or in 2-3 weeks?

Hi guys, GT team.
I received PM about GT that I wanted to buy, unfortunately my financial situation went worse lately and with a heavy heart I must say that I cannot afford this gem right now (and considering that this is the last of the group buy similar price is hardly to be expected). :weary:
So what should I do with the code? Should I contact Team Giggles so they could forward it to other members?

It should be okay. The more pics in a single post the better. That reduces the total number of posts.

TA will have to answer that one. I don’t know.

Last I heard they plan to start shipping next week.

There is no need to forward anything.
I’m not sure what the actual cutoff date is, but I would imagine there is at least 10 more days left to buy it.
If you can’t, it’s okay. No damage done.

The cutoff date for paying should be around 2 weeks, we have not set a hard date yet though but figure at least the 20th.

I Just received my GT!
DHL is great, very fast!

opened the box and my first impression was WOW,
my second impression was WOW WOW

the head is huge and heavy,
it both looks and feels like High Quality

the finish is great,
the reflector looks awesome,
very smooth and shiny

I see they eliminated the rotation ring on the tail cap, no biggie
I love it!,

I tried to hide it from the wife but she spotted it right away (it kinda stands out a bit)

I think LuminTop Has a real Winner here, I hope they make Moo-Coo money!

and the team that designed this beast has outdone all expectations anyone could possibly have
THANK YOU!
It really it is an Amazing light!, ………………I can’t wait till dark!

Mine was just delivered. I have my paypal stuff sent to my work, cause that’s where I am during the day and after 30 years they let me get away with getting deliveries :stuck_out_tongue: . I should’ve brought my charger in.

When I got the box, my first impression was…it’s kinda small. When I opened the box, HOLY CRAP, how’d they fit all that in there.

I think I’ll go home for lunch just to start charging stuff…

Mine was delivered as well! Slapped-in some Samsungs, all OK. Thanks everyone for the hard work and dedication that made this happen. The neighborhood will not be the same tonight. Many ‘dog walks’ planned!