[PART 2] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Closed, but Public sales open!

I should have been on the list for a second GT. At least I thought I was at some point. Never got another PM after the first round but I thought I made it in time for the second batch and never heard anything. I’m not complaining. Mistakes happen (might have been on my part).

My dilemma is that I told my buddy months ago I got in on the second batch for him and I’ve not been able to produce anything. He wants it more than I do so I might just have to sell him mine. I don’t want to sell him mine… LOL.

:smiley: …. My pleasure. :+1: … I have had things like that happen from time to time, and almost always it was just the battery was not making proper contact with the charger.
Hopefully yours will be the same……

You may want to pm TA and see if there are any available, as some have dropped out of the group buy. Can’t hurt to ask!

Also, I believe that your friend can buy one now directly from Lumintop, IIRC, they were offering them to the public, but for more cost than the GB! I may be incorrect, but I’m fairly positive if he would contact Lumintop on Facebook he would get one shipped out!

You are 718 and 1546, you should get a MP for 1546, it corresponds to this lot.

Hi Teacher! It finally reached the 100% mark again…lol…I just took another measurement and it reads 4.084V. A little better but I’m not sure it should still be below 4.1V fully charged.

I just checked one of my KeepPower 18650 PC, and it has been in use for a little while. The voltage on the KP was about the same as this Samsung 35E…LOL :person_facepalming:

Perhaps JasonWW or TA will let me know if it is good or not. Thanks again!

Yep… you should have got a PM. Your in the group of 83 of us that did not.
I’m sure Jason will send it to you when he see’s this. :wink:

Turningbluechips [ 718 1546]

Hmmmm…. Yep, that is a bit low. Was it in the same charger or a different one?
If same… was it a different bay this time?

Not really sure if it was in the same charger. Both chargers appear to be very close in charging voltages! So I really don’t think that was the issue.

Perhaps I will contact Neal and see if he can solve this issue. I still have 4 more to charge, so hopefully they will be ok, but ya never know! :person_facepalming:

I'm located in the North East. No problems with any message of "Shipping on hold". I received my package today and am charging the batteries as I speak. The batteries are far from being fully charged if anyone was wondering, oh yes I bought the cap, bag, mini tube and batteries though only received the mini tube and batteries for two carriers along with the GT. The Bag and cap must be on second shipment. I will go into greater detail about receiving my GT later after having fully charged my batteries and given the unit a complete workout. Hope this helped you.

Yay Yay! YAY!!! Got mine today!! number 1061 Everything is perfect. Battery set is charging and I had another set already charged…but not as good! And it’s almost dark!!! I have to say I had a rough weekend though. I arrived home Friday night at 5:41 to get a sorry we missed you sticker on my door from the post office. It said the package was from Lumintop and I almost crapxed myself thinking YaY I can go get it tomorrow morning (Saturday) at the post office… Not so…BFE post office is closed all weekend, no Saturday hours. Very freaking long weekend… But very happy now! Thanks Giggles team you’re the BEST!!

Been gone most of the day, just going to let everyone know that the short battery tube is now available on amazon for a limited time.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C115KS6

They sent some over to the amazon warehouse, they are not sure if they will send more, it will depend on how they sell.

Yep, easy access to the driver was important to make modding as easy as possible. The tightening the head to the point of making it very hard to open was not in the plan though.

Arrived home from work to a big surprise. BLF GTs Both in good condition and functional.
This is one beautifully made light.
Thanks to all fo the GT team. :+1:

Never have got any kind of shipping notice or delivery notice from DHL. Wife was home to sign for them by pure luck.

For reference I am about 1.5hrs east of St.Louis.

Now to wait for the bag and cap.

Never got a email or text from DHL or Neal, but called DHL and it’s in Minneapolis now, should be here tomorrow, they said to leave a note for the driver so they can leave it without signing since I’ll be at work.
Charging up some older Sanyo cells so I have something to play with :slight_smile:

No, rechargeable LiIon cells are rarely if ever shipped charged. My experience has been they usually arrive between 3.5V & 3.8V…… depending on brand.

Can you talk them into selling extra battery carriers? Thanks! :slight_smile:

Received my second GT, along with the shorty tube, today in Pennsylvania.

The GT is much better with the short tube than I expected. The main reason I ordered it was to have in case something happened to a battery carrier. Now that I have actually tried it I believe that it will stay on the GT full time. The balance does not seem at all bad to me and the reduced weight is a big plus.

Thanks to all involved for producing a great light. Also, thanks for the 1000's of hours people have spent patiently and wisely answering all of the questions with good useful information. I would like to mention everybody by name but I am sure I would forget a few so if you are reading this be sure your time has been appreciated.

https://m4dm4x.com/do-you-want-a-blf-gt/ :wink:

Thanks much! :+1: Second GT ordered. :slight_smile:

Hi TK!

This sounds good and is useful info.
Could you provide a “How to (re)flash a Q8 or GT for Dummies” guide?

Jason already lessoned me for not having the right tools :wink:
So I will have to do some upgrades… :slight_smile:
What equipment will I have to buy to flash the Q8 and GT?

I really would like to add the candle mode to the Q8.
And with the GT and activated lightning mode I would be able to make people open their umbrellas from 1km distance :wink: