[PART 2] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Closed, but Public sales open!

I added it to post #1.

I tried contacting him via PM, no response.

Tried to contact Neal also, just a question about batteries and purchase a MCPCB and CW LED for the gt for modding, no response.

Excellent!! :+1: … :wink:

You guys who are sending PM’s to Neal & expecting a speedy reply are only fooling yourselves. IF your PM does not relate directly to what is happening with GT shipments right now…. you will probably not get a speedy reply.

Just because Neal does not reply to every little PM he receives Does Not mean “he is on radio silence again”. It ‘might’ just mean that in the big scheme of things your PM is not important enough to warrant an immediate reply.

Neal only has so many hours in his day…… he most likely must prioritize what is most important. Think about it…… :+1:

Well it was about a purchase and it doesn’t matter how busy you are it’s a simple yes or no to my question, this is part of his business, to ensure all sales are met for us and whom ever else tries to contact him to purchase items that he has for sale. Simple economics isn’t it

This isn’t a business sale, this is a Group Buy. It’s early access at a special low price for a limited number of people.

Also, Neal does not run any companies. He’s a middle man, a facilitator between Lumintop and BLF. He has no employees. It’s just him. He occasionally drives out to Lumintop to inspect, supervise and train their employees how to test the lights and pack them, etc…

If this Group Buy was done through Banggood for instance, it would be a different story. They have a whole staff who can answer emails and questions and track packages. So if you want a normal business type of transaction such as through Banggood or Lumintops Aliexpress store, you can do that and I’m sure you will get much quicker responses to your questions, but at the same time the price goes way up.

Texas_Ace has been trying to get Lumintop to offer a MCPCB for a while, but it has not happened yet. Maybe in the future, though. It’s possible someone here can help you with your battery question.

It’s a purchase and I was directed to Neal is that hard to understand

It depends on who directed you to Neal.

Otherwise… what JasonWW said.

:person_facepalming:

I tried.

I am # 1698 but did not get the PM. Am I on Batch 4 list ?

PM sent

Yep… you are one of “The Group of 83” (mentioned several times previously) :+1:

Jason will most likely fix you up with a manual PM when he reads this, if Mr. Scott has not resolved the problem before he does.

See flybird…. he did it while I was typing. :+1: … :smiley:

Thank you teacher.

I’m back for long time :smiley:

So, Neals paypal account is on again?

Time to ask my refund again :innocent:

Your welcome my friend. Jason has been on top of this since the missing PM’s were first mentioned.

He has been sending them manually to anyone who asks. :+1:

Meanwhile Mr. Scott is trying to run down the technological glitch that caused them to be omitted in the first place.

A big hat’s off to both of them!!!

Yep…… and that is all you can do. :+1:

If he does not get a ‘timely reply’ at least he has been informed.

TA