Paypal now on AliExpress

Alipay is quite restrictive on attached credit cards and ability to transfer money into balance. For example PayPal allows for the ability to link gift credit cards, whilst Alipay doesn’t.

This is great for me. My debit and credit cards both block payments to alibaba/aliexpress without a phone call to specially authorize the payment. It was a huge pain in the butt to buy anything in the past.

When you place an order there is a message on top of your browser ask to spend the remaining alipay balance as it will be closed in early 2017.
I should have taken a screenshot when its appeared.

I have also only good thins to say about using Alipay…

+1

I closed my 3 digits 100% positive account in ebay just because they was not flexible.
The shipping time is sometimes too long and does not depend on the seller.
In Aliexpress you can extend the protection period etc.

Source: http://forum.alidropship.com/threads/aliexpress-closing-orders.29/

A cry wolf misunderstanding seems to me. My last Aliexpress orders were made less than 2 weeks ago and saw no warnings, so I dug it up. Good!

I think both PayPal and Alipay have their places. If PayPal is made available now on Aliexpress, great. We'll see what kind of impact on pricing is PayPal going to make. For me, paying commodities priced in currencies other than the €uro through PayPal usually means +3% increase in price. The prices I see on Aliexpress in euros are actual prices, not currency conversion estimates as happens on eBay and other popular stores. The selected currency on Aliexpress is the one you'll be billed with including exchange rates if involved, and the exchange rate is nicer than PayPal's. :THUMBS-UP:

Shipping can be somewhat slower on Aliexpress, or at least the “item shipped” notifications can take a while. However, Aliexpress dispute resolution system is damn good. Comparatively speaking, good luck with eBay and PayPal… :facepalm:

Cheers ^:)

+1 Same here :+1:

i used always alipay and always OK

they just wuit the balance service, i don’t think they will kill alipay anytime…………

I did not managed to pay via paypal on aliexpress so I really don’t think that is currently possible.

However paypal although is not accepted by ali shop plenty of sellers there are using it on daily basis cause most of them are ebay sellers.

So if you see some thing on aliexpress and you would like to pay via paypal just send PM to that seller. Aliexpress is not ebay on which is forbiden to send your email and any personal data. Ali allows their sellers to communicate and making deals in any way they want. So after pm and when you make a deal he will send you paypal invoice (you will not be protected by aliexpress but you’ll be protected by paypal).

PayPal Express checkout is what I’m waiting for, but that may not happen given the vendor relationship structure on AliExpress.

Even though I never had a problem with Alipay is nice to have more payment options! :face_with_monocle:

Is paypal still supported on aliexpress? Cant find it anymore.

I have yet to find a product where I can pay via paypal.

I just purchased a few items from Simon. Unfortunately, he still doesn’t accept paypal

well i seriously not know that how much effective aliexpress on paypal but yes if you are willing to start a dropshipping business then aliexpress will be beneficial for you because they are offering their products in the lowest price and if you guys have no idea that how to start Drop-Shipping business with aliexpress then i will suggest you to check withintheflow website they will give you the better guidness.

Is this scam…? i have checked thoroughly and didn’t find any sort of PayPal payment option on aliexpress. You referred a link of cybermonday deal but you might not check the deal in detail because when go through the deal for purchasing any product then you will see that there is nothing any sort or paypal options available. I have recently read a newly written article “AliExpress PayPal "October 2020" – Can You Use Paypal on Aliexpress? they and they also mentioned that there is nothing any paypal option available in aliexpress.

The Fee is 0.80$, so I chose not pp