Pelican 1910 is a WINNER!

Just got it and I am impressed. I didn’t expect it to be as bright or throw as good as it does. Too often I am dissapointed by 1 AAA lights but not this one. I own the ITP, Streamlight Microstream, Tank 007, Osram Blackcat and a few others and the Pelican 1910 is instantly my favorite. I have using my Pelican 1920 for the last few months everyday at work so I basically know the 1910 as it just a single cell version of the 1920 which is my favorite penlight.
The best light to compare it to is the well know and much respected Streamlight Microstream. The Pelican puts out more light, has better tint and is built a little better. Both are forward clicky lights with pocket clips. The 1910 is just a much better version of the Streamlight for a few dollars less. Never been a Pelican fan but now I am. No bad experience with them, just didn’t own many of their lights until now.
I got mine from Tactical Distributors for $16.95 and they upgraded my shipping to next day for free. First time ordering from them but seem to be a class act.

Congrats to Pelican 1910! Thanks for the giveaway, Speedsix.

(I never win anything on BLF.) ;)

Did I miss something? :~

Not really. (I just made a lame joke.) :)

...but I go on vacation for a week and I missed chloe and edc's relationship snafu! (We were on a break!)

Now happychloe is gone and edc inherited your smileys! :p

imissedalotfoy

Oh ok. Don't worry raccoon because everyone here would rather have been on a Hawaiian vacation like you were just on. Too bad you didn't visit the Big Island because I would've been your personal tour guide.

If my family wins another vacation to Hawaii, I'll probably take you up on your offer, fishinfool. We definitely want to check out another island.

If this had a low mode, it would be a nice edc.

Any idea what kind of emitter they use?