Pet/Animal Companion Thread - Pics inside.

Wow.

Herbie, Daisy, Chelsea, "fluffy little bunny," Suzy, Dante, "Öreg Mama," Corn Cob, Sabrina, Bud, Mollie, Max Drago, Bear, Cinnamon, and a couple of unnamed friends so far...

You can see the devotion in the eyes.

This one was found in front of a store, after having been hit by a car:

Her brother Max:

Here is Katie. Got her as a puppy. Now she's 12 and feeling it. Her back end isn't working right (but has improved the last few days) so I bought her some shoes for a better grip indoors and to protect her toes when she drags her feet on the sidewalk.

Great to see everyone's buddies in this thread. The big dog in the little chair really cracked me up. Made sense when I read he was a puppy.

Are you sure that's not a cat? I've never seen dogs curl up that tightly. Perhaps it's cold. Nice looking dog.

Lucky

"Roman War Dog" Cane Corso

When I was a kid we had a black cat named sabrina also. Also a black cat named tabitha, and a black lab named Sabbath. Tje most recent dog I’ve.had was a red nose pit, bit unfortunately he’s not with me no more.

What a great topic.... What would we do with out or kids...There are some HUGE dogs on here =)...Merry Christmas everyone and I hope you didn't forget about the harry ones....hehehe Here's Kody and Gracie.

The glucosamine really helped my old golden, until the back end completely gave out.

brted, I may still have the "helper harness" I sewed up for her, if you need it. It is made of cotton duck (jeans-like material) and has two handles.

You grab the handles like luggage, only lifting as much as the animal needs. PM me if you would like me to drop it in the mail for you.

Thanks to all who have participated so far. This thread has been forwarded to friends, with wonderful replies from all.

If he's a puppy he needs to be ON a calendar ....

magazine ....newspaper .....something absorbent

ugly ugly creatures, i can bite your noses :)

Koi, Charlie, Gypsy and Turtle

"Ted" when we first got him . . .

Ted, doing two things he is particularly good at; being handsome and sleeping . . .

. . . Ted and our other cat, "Marx." This is the wild, out-of-control, screaming pandemonium welcome I get when coming home from work.

Ted does not give crap about my flashlight hobby but when pressed, expresses a mild preference for the Masterpiece Pro 2 over a well optioned L2P. Marx usually leaves the room during any activity that fails to acknowledge his supremacy in all things or things that do not include his needs being met.

ILIKECATSfoy

the three musketeers - Ozzy, Ruger and Foxy

and yes...that is a massive head on Ruger - he can pick up a soccer ball

You are a obviously a stubborn man, wearing black with that many fur-machines...

Great-looking animals, all of them.

haha - thanks - as i'm sure you know, the great pyrenees is the worst of them in that regard.

that reminds me, I need to take this laptop apart and get the hair out before it overheats lol

tough life he had!

What a nice animal. It appears that he had everyone well-trained.

Bump for some of the newer members who may wish to contribute to this thread.

here's a couple family members that are no longer with us, Wolfy and Sig