PFlexPRO Giveaway

Oh man. I’m in. Would LOVE one of your creations! THANKS for the giveaway. :slight_smile:

I love utility tools … I’m IN. Thanks!

I can’t in because I don’t have a US shipping address… So good luck to all participants!

Randy,

I really like what you said here:

http://www.pflexpro.com/LED-tints-and-power-bins-s/1838.htm

If I didn’t care about ‘tint’, I would probably not consider one of you lights. - But it is Very Important to me.

Mucho Congrats to you for offering tints below the BBL - 2A - 3A - 3D…! - To get away from the Green.

I really hate Green, though in everyday real life it is my favorite color…? - Go figure:-)

Thing is - Do we see Green light in the travel across the sky of our Sun in the course of a day?

Not that I have seen, and I like my lights to mimic what we see in the real world…

Thanks so much for what you are doing!
-Chuck

I’m in… and thanks for running this!

in please. thanks!

Great Deal—Count me in

I’m in! Thanks

YOLO - I’m in

nice looking stuff you got there - and a very generous give away.

Very NICE Looking Lights

Please Count me IN !

Thanks for the opportunity !

*Giveaway is closed
Winner will be announced in the morning
Good luck!*

Nice looking lights and combinations

Congratulations, ReManG! :party:

Gratz to remang. Would have loved to grab one of those :slight_smile:

Congrats ReManG! Please tell us what you are going to choose! Randy’s lights are the FINEST! PFlexPro can be trusted.

Just saw my message, thanks PFlexPro and I will post an update when I decide…

Congrats ReManG! :beer:

So, after much deliberation, I have picked the light from PFlexPro. I have to say, I did not see a light I did not want on his site. First off, his S2. Multitude of emitters and options… But I have an S2, albeit in UV, and I have an EE A6, so I do not need another tube light…

Then the Solarforce lights were given a look…. I liked all of them, but I have no experience with Solarforce or P60 style lights, so I went back to the convoy side…

Now the C8 with the XP-L HI was looking mighty fine to me… But that is the mod I want to do to MY C8 in the future… so it would be depressing to mod mine and still have an inferior light to his version…

The tiny S2+ caught my eye… and it was available with the XP-l HI, or any other number of emitters including the benevolent tint of a Nichia 219… Plus it came with a battery ( I have some 17340’s and 16340’s that would fit, but an 18350 I did not have…) Grrrrr, what emitter would I get?

So the light I requested and Randy built for me was one of his Convoy M1’s. I do not have a light in this format, and the way Randy pots the drivers and the fact the M1 can have an XP-L HI were what won me over. I thought to myself long and hard about asking for the most expensive light on his site. This alone almost persuaded me to go back to the S2+ (what emitter) as I am budget with other peoples money even. I just could not get past the M1 with the XP-L HI…

I emailed Randy and told him what I was thinking. I asked if what I was asking was too much. Without a even a mention, he emailed me back today informing me that the light was built and would be out the door in the AM tomorrow….

Thank you Randy, I am looking forward to my light and will post a review of it after it gets to me.

I received the light today from this contest. I will do a review on it in a couple of weeks, as I want to really give it a shakedown.

Initial impression…. WOW. It is a Convoy M1, but done to a level that suits the top name brand lights. Everything is top notch on this light, from the instructions to the fit and finish of the installed components, just first class. Everything works (yes all 22 modes and the battery check, the turbo timer, everything) on the software side right out of the box. Randy includes some excellent instructions as well as a graph of your lights output on high along with the actual levels he measured on each setting in his Integrated Sphere… Each light gets this treatment and each customer gets the results.

I do not say this often, but I would buy this light at full retail.

The REVIEW is up!