Phaserburn's Diffusion Film - DC Fix - BLF Service & Int'l Shipping

actually just found BLF, you guys seem great!

Shipped!

This stuff is great for RGBW lights, especially those using an XM-L color with reflector.

I use it on most of the RGBW XM-l lights I ship, improves the color mixing to almost as good as using an optic.

Any sources in Europe? :frowning:

Do you have Dedeman? I bought a square meter from them for 5$.

If you can’t find any, as an alternative I have found that Blenderm tape works quite well. Available up to 50mm wide.

Beamshot

Don’t know how it compares to the ‘proper stuff’ though.

Nope, don’t have that. I guess I’ll just have to look around the local shops.

Is phaserburn still around? Or are there other sources?

I know you are in the states pilotdog :slight_smile:

But if anyone in northern Europe want some DC-Fix they buy it at K-rauta.

Still here. Still got the film.

This stuff is the mutts nuts. It even makes a maglite produce a nice beam. You can put two layers on a light if you want a very floody beam.

Ebay UK used to have it. I think they still do.

2 sheets. Paypal sent.

Thank you!

Yep. This stuff is outstanding. Very nice diffusion film. Useful for flood lovers.

Quick questions.

1. How hard is it (if at all feasible) to remove the film from your lens if you decide to revert?
  2. To order, do we just send you the money in Paypal with some notes and also post here? Or something else?

Sent paypal for $5, two sheets. Thanks

Is the diffusion film still being offered? I sent a message a while ago but I haven’t received a response yet.

Could try Boaz here: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/35838

Digging this topic just to say, I can do the interim while Phaserburn is not up to it, just PM me if you are interested.

PM Sent :slight_smile:

Just want to say that Lithium has been great to deal with and has matched the prices of Phaserburn while he is away - I look forward to getting my diffusion tape soon!

Thanks again :beer: