Photos of your AAA flashlight collection!

http://www.thrunite.com/thrunite-ti-xp-l-v6-max-162-lumen-titanium-keychain-light/

Thanks but got this message when trying to order

“We don’t have enough ThruNite Ti XP-L v6 Max 162 Lumen Titanium Keychain light stock on hand for the quantity you selected. Please try again.”

So select a lower quantity lol

Or are you taking part in the famous Chinese radio game show where contestants can say anything but the words “yes”, “no” and “out of stock”?

I will revive the topic)

And, of course, I will be glad to add to the collection. Anyone who can help, I would be grateful

That’s an impressive collection Linx. Any favorites?

Thanks)
Like Foursevens, Olights, Sure Titan, Klarus MiX6’s, Fenix HL10, 15th, LD02 v2 and almost all of copper, brass, titanium

Only have 4 AAA’s, from l to r:

Manker E02 II: love the SST20 4000k 95cri but mine is wonky on NiMH so I use it with a 10440 but with these no firefly/moonlight I wanted.

Thrunite Ti3 v2 NW: love this one, my EDC. Had a TiS but lost it, instantly bought this new one and maybe I need a spare.

A203 copper: Has a 3000k XP-E, actually a good working light but the low mode is too high and de high mode too low, also dislike that the copper won’t age even with the coating removed.

Tank 007 E09: My first AAA, works very well with a 10440 but very CW (I guess above 7000k), no clip and I don’t like the UI.

Had a Lumentop Tool with a Nichia 219B 3800k: nice beam but I didn’t like it starting on Mid and it kept on turning on in my pocket, gave it away.