Photos of your charging setup!

hobbyking USA warehouse is the cheapest u will find. around $30-35 is what I paid for mine.

My system has evolved from indifferently chaotic to this well planned setup.

(I left out my $40 DMM and my other $40 DMM)

chargingmentorFoy

ROTFL

My setup looks like that, jumbled up with 2 laptops, their chargers, a bamboo board (for cutting and serving food), yogurt, walkie talkies, keyboards, monitors, chocolate box and lot of other stuff I haven't seen in a while and of which I don't even want to think about. All of that on a desk, of course. Floor is for AA chargers, UPSes, printer and computer cases. And more stuff I don't want to think about.

I'm afraid to look *behind* the desk.

I've since added an Xtar WP6 II and others, and cleaned up the wire routing.

Hey, that's a smart idea, mounting it all on a board like this. I might have to steal it ;) (the idea, not the board).

I just use a Maha C9000. I'm an Eneloop-only guy, so I don't really need any of the super duper fancy stuff.

An old photo of my no so budget setup:

Charging my car battery

Price, nice setup you got there.

I do not have a specific charging setup, but my preferred chargers are:

For AA/AAA NiMH I uses two of these:

Sometimes I need to check the capacity of AA/AAA batteries, there I uses this:

When I have a lot of 18650, it is this charger (It is not a good hobby charger, but I love the four channels in one box):

For most other batteries (Both LiIon and C/D NiMH) I uses these two:

HKJ ,

How do you like the iCharger 208b? I've been wanting one for a long time. Have you tried it hooked up to the PC to graph?

My awesome set-up is this great charger...it came free with my eneloops...NC-MQN06.

Its my only charger and I only have AAA and AA batteries.

I like the iCharger 208B, it has the usual charger and discharge functions, but it can also cycle the batteries a number of times and later read the discharge capacity for each cycle.

The memory is to much hassle to use when doing a lot of battery tests, but good enough for a occasional test. The log software has lot of functions, but is not as user friendly as I would like.

Mine is very similar. I have the white 4-place Sony BCG-34HLD that I purchased with batteries for ~$17, and for my li-ion, I have the cheap 4-position DX one. ~$25 invested :)

Thanks!

The budget charging setup. Behind a picture on the dresser.

you remind of a buddy of mine...............you like keeping the protective film on your displays :)

Here is mine

Mine.....old pic, but i do plan to add my RC charger this time in the next pic.

someone hoards 18650's!!!!