PICTURES! PICTURES! PICTURES!

Then I did you a favor and you will still have money in the bank…. :smiley:

Rikr….everytime I see your light cabinet all I can think of is “SHOWOFF”!Of course I mean this in a nice way, mostly! 0:)

It’s like looking over the edge before jumping off a cliff.

It helps remind me that, instead of buying new lights, I should probably just go out and play with my old ones. I also find that talking about lights helps keep me entertained without actually buying any.

Hah! Why the hell isnt this working for me then? :wink:

However, your knife collection thread resulted in me buying four items from exduct… SRM 733, SRM 710, SRM 711, and Enlan EL-01. Plus a failed attempt to buy that rainbow knife from dealextreme, and an impulse buy of a bike-themed knife from fasttech (for a friend who is really into mountain biking). The total price was less than a single Spyderco Tenacious would have cost locally. Oh, and a ceramic sharpening stick.

I think that will probably keep me busy for a while… been wanting a nice knife for over a decade, but couldn’t justify spending so much on an item I’d probably use mostly to fidget with. However, discovering similar-quality products for a fraction of the price fixed that for me.

I’m sad that the DX rainbow knife is gone… has been out of stock for ilke 2 years now and I haven’t been able to find anything similar which is actually available for anywhere near the same price.

Im glad to have twisted your arm! The SRM’s and Enlans are consistently the best made bargain folders Ive come across. Ive bought several other makes since and wont post them because of their inferior quality. Every time I read a review of a bargain folder, I always wonder what the reviewer has to compare it with. Sadly, Ive found that nearly all of the other knives Ive sampled arent even worth the price of postage. In fact, I should probably remove Ganzo from my photo collection. Although they have quite a following, they simply arent in the same league as the other two in terms of quality and price point.

The $5 DX rainbow knife is amazing. Kershaw produced a similar model that sold for around $70 (at the mall). In comparing them side by side, the Kershaw was crudely finished and lacked the precision and build quality of the DX. If you find another source for those, please let me know.

Current EDC light, SolarForce grey L2P with 2.8A U2 drop in.

Great workmanship, excellent finish…solid little light. Mine’s about a week old now! :slight_smile: And wearing an M3 head :wink: Enjoy it!

Look what I got back today!!! This thing is rocking now!!

Congrats Dale…Ready to see some beamshots!! :slight_smile:

it is not an art, but may be a sample.

!

really just a test

TK75 + TK70

My Glock 19c 9mm

+1 on the TK’s…… 9millie? We gotta talk little brother… LOL

i like my 9s. id rather have 15+1 than 7+1 with .45 any day. although i do like a good 1911. a p226 .357 sig would be nice too…

My. 40 has 10+1…… I would go no smaller for a man stopper. If you have 15+1… There should be 16 bodies when your done shooting. Check the strassberg tests on one shot stop for 9 millie… Might wanna trade it in… LOL