please bypass my springs! - now San Francisco bay area blf get together

I'm in. Wait a minute I have to do the washing that day.

Seriously though wish I could be there to meet a few fellow forum members but distance unfortunately negates that. Have fun and I hope you all learn something, whatever that maybe.

Count me in!

My washing day too, otherwise I would surely have joined the solder party. Might be time for a global BLF-meeting some day.

Every day is global day!

hi all,

for anyone who’s interested, please message my your email address and your name :slight_smile:

figure, we’ll meet at my place around noon?

Regards,
Robby

Should we pick a time (an all day thing will probably be hard for most folks)

and when we have a date maybe that should be in the thread title as well.

how about noon to 5pm?

Noon is good for me. PM sent.

can certainly swing by then. :slight_smile:

Good times hanging out with y’all yesterday! :beer: :slight_smile:

Did the mysterious dud tailcap ever get figured out?

has someone made pictures?

i like having faces to nicknames :slight_smile:

Yup! Ronin42 came by after 3pm. Between he and Rufus, they figured the tail switch must not be seating in exactly the same spot as before, so they cut a bit of the nub off the rubber boot, and she works like a champ.

It’s brighter than heck now! (Was more than bright enough before).

I think there were a few pics taken. I expect a blackmail note any time now.

It sounds like part of the get together may of been just a little productive. Next time I'll make a bigger effort to be there.

As some of you know I’m a fan of starting small so before the big BLFing Man gtg happens more local events like this are easier to pull off. Some might join the fun via Skype if they are not close enough to travel.

Left to right: jfong, Rufusbduck, centaurus3200

Left to right: Rufusbduck, Ronin42

Flashlights, beer, and good cheer!

Nice shots. Do I recall seeing a couple of these faces on wanted posters?

Hey no one talked about “that light that we were not t talk about”.

you know that 3S DD XHP70, one we fixed. (that one).

The one that is now working on all the same type of batteries (was not always the case).

So two lights fixed and two plans for fixing four more lights.

so moderately productive. :wink:

And centaurus3200 WAS a GREAT HOST :slight_smile:

I'm not sayin' nuthin'! We just took a little walk on the wild side. It was cool. I had the door spotted, and my fleet feet were ready to fly. Besides, I recall you saying there was no problem. The light was a thrower, and that's what you intended to do, if need be.

+1 on our great host! Thanks, centaurus3200.

Rufusbduck deserves a special thank you. He was guru for a day, which is probably better than getting arrested. He taught us what the mods were all about, and explained, as he was working, how to do each of the steps he was doing. I learned a bunch!