Please Reccomend A Flashlight cum Bicycle Head Light

Dear Friends
I need a Flashlight cum Bi cycle led head light to use in everyday cycling and if neede as EDC too .
It would be better if it can throw a very bright ( practically more than 500 lmns or so ) floody beam ( not tight spot ) at a good distance ( nearly 100 mt or so ) and run by AA / AAA or 18650 cells within $30 .
Here Ultrafire 501B and Ultrafire 878 are available but I dont know how these are for my purpose.

Please guide me .
Thank you .

That title... You may wish to change it (the fifth word).

Sorry, no advice on the bicycle light part. Others should contribute soon.

Hi magnolia. If you are going to use a 18650 flashlight, you will need a charger + a 18650 cell…This will squeeze your budget.

AA/AAA under $30 and producing 500 lumens is hard to get by. The BEST I can see that will produce 500+ lumens and runs on AA is the Neutron 2A v2 but that too costs $55.
The Thrunite Archer v2 fits the bill at exactly $29.95 with 430 lumens. http://www.thrunite.com/thrunite-archer-2a-v2-nw/. The tint is great for cycling too but it would be hard to get a totally floody flashlight. You need a bit of throw too…

I assume you have good rechargeable AA cells?

edit: Floody, no tight spot, 500 lumens, 100 metres or so, DOES NOT exist. No way 500 lumens is going to ‘project’ over 100 metres with no throw.

Flood and over >100m, no way. >500 Lumen and AA battery, no at that price. The closest to a budget EDC with useful beam for biking will be a convoy s2. If you want more throw a convoy M1 or M2 will work but not as floody and more bulk. 1x 18650 batt either way. Personally i find the convoy s2 very nice for biking unless you are doing offroad trails in complete darkness, then you need more. Adding a stripped lens will make the beam even better

You should say that you need a flashlight for a recumbent bicycle (if that is what you are trying to say).

Please delete the inappropriate c-word. ;)

This might be just a little large for EDC, but makes a great bike light. 4 of our bikes are using one. Get a good 18650 charger and LocBlocks.

FOY review Review: XinTD C8 SC-82/V4 (3C neutral white)

i run a cheap 26650 zoomie on my bike.
iirc it was around $7 usd with mount.
can be run on 18650 with a spacer.
no name on it just “cree t6”.
these are very common and the price point leaves room for a few kingkongs and a decent charger.
while your usage of cum is correct(latin for with) the other meaning it has is where everyones mind went.