Pls recommend some good YouTube channels >

Hi - I started watching YouTube a lot recently, I usually watch Nutnfancy or Cutlerylover.

Can someone recommend other similar channels that are good? In terms of reviews on knifes, guns, survival, edc, things like that.

Many thanks.

Not what your looking for but worth a look.

FPS Russia!

freakpyromanics!

Hickok45 is one. I have a lot of subscriptions. What exactly are you looking for? There are a lot of specialty channels. From ballistics of ammo to bug out vehicles.

Any video by Ray Mears is great for bush survival .

esrevenge, definitely check out x4cto's channel (5200 subscribers):

lots of knives, edc and quite a few flashlights

FPSRussia

MissHannahMinx

boogie2988

HotForWords is by far the best thing on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/embed/8O35jrFkTUE

That is one hot chick! But watching her makes me feel light headed for some reason.

stschmalhaus- mostly knife reviews

wilderness outfitters (Dave Canterbury)- bushcraft

SAN- also from DC

native survival- more bushcraft

AFT- just for fun

Clarke and Dawe- down under political humor

TIAT- For paracord stuff

This guy or this guy if you see the world a certain way. The second guys swears A LOT, but his ideas, IMHO, are sound.

And,

If you like Hot For Words, this is something similar, but Australian.

As for TNP, well...

Thanks for all the good suggestions, book-marked!

Basically I like anything where the presenter is sincere and genuine, along with being knowledgeable and good content of course!

Thanks very much for taking the time to get all those links - I appreciate it, will check them out!

TNP is okay...once I started to watch its addictive, LOL.

OK, I can't believe I forgot to mention this. The channel overall isn't great, but this "real life" series is one of the most entertaining things I've ever seen. It goes without saying that you should watch them in order.

Thanks again for the recommendation, will check it out.

I like to hear real peoples stories and how they overcome things, I have interest in that and learning from other people...

goingprepared channel is great for light reviews..

Knives:

MrDagon007

gimepepe

This post on budget knifevideos