Poll: Which do you prefer? MTG2 vs XHP70

The Acebeam K40M. It’s super high quality. It’s a beast. It has really good throw and spill. 500m of throw! I own this light and personally recommend it. The magnetic mode selector ring is awesome. The tail cap click is great for locking out the light. It has the highest/brightest bin MT-G2 Q0 5000K LED.

https://www.amazon.com/ACEBEAM-Magnetic-Control-Flashlight-lumens/dp/B01EAQ2AIY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1525139353&sr=8-1&keywords=acebeam+k40m

Even though the XHP-70 has more lumens and better throw, I like the MT-G2 far better. The XHP-70 has horrible tint-shift through its viewing angle, much the same as the first gen offerings of the XM-L & XM-L2 LEDs. (in SMO reflectors its beam tint shift & pattern is among the worse i ever seen, tint shifts from white to yellow/green to blue, with the donut hole syndrome) and even the best tints don’t come close to that of a 5000K MT-G2.

The sco2 with the mtg2 is a nice flood light. And I have yezl with a mtg2 and ramping firmware and fet driver.

I would really like to try a mtg2 dedomed and see how it would look in it.

I have a dedomed MT-G2 i tried, the tint went more to the green shade.

Thanks for that suggestion but, I really prefer more flood then throw. So far I think the only light that I can find that fits my needs is the Haikelite sc02.

Sorry to bump this older thread. Recently been using the Niwalker Mini Max 15 and Eagletac Sx25l3, both with MT-G2 and man I love it.

HUGE emitter, just looks out of place compared to our usual, but my favorite for ceiling bounce to flood a room with light.