Posting from Ipad. Can't put spaces between paragraphs.

That just means you get to buy $400 worth of torches.

I usually use my Xyboard with ICS but now that half our sales team has cried about wanting iPads over Android devices I now have to support iPads and therefore had to get one myself so I know how to support them. The iPad is honestly MUCH easier to post on BLF with. In Android, no matter what browser I use I can't use all the posting features on our site and often have to disable rich text just to paste a link, but with the iPad using either Safari or Dolphin I can use all the features and have no issues posting. It's now my goto tablet when sitting at home and surfing BLF.

Aside from that, the iPad blows and is laughably ill thought out compared to Android. I just never got why Mac sheeple are so crazy but then again I never had one. Now I do have one so I can honestly say...I still don't get it!!

Ahh the ford holden debate. Iphones rock when they are free and just about every electrectrical item these days is compatible, try using ICS on a kick arse pioneer car sound system or a home surround sound.... Iphones are cool i break them every 15 months and cause there is a mad following im able to sell them on ebay and get another one for free. My last one sold in 2 mins for $185 crazy. Android blows chucks, ipads rule for us old guys who can not see the little android tablet screens and we use them as baby sitters for 3 and 4 year olds. I would not sugest buying any iphones or ipads as they are over priced and apple tries to control the market to much, but atlest its simple. EDC's wife got a good deal 400 bucks is a bargin if its 3g + wifi.

It's true! Any topic on Apple (or Microsoft) inevitably turns into a debate. :bigsmile:

But I'll admit, I'm probably one of the biggest Apple haters, haha. I just mostly see the trend of a company dictating what the consumer needs as opposed to the consumer dictating, and they've become very successful at it! The products are great for the most part, but consumers have become slaves to them. There's so much trend involved. It seems strange to me to encourage a company to become a monopoly over any single product. How is that good for the consumer? I'm only a proponent of Android for the sake of competition. That, and I used iPad's before I ever owned a Transformer and I definitely prefer the more 'computer-like' OS of Android over the iPad/iPod. I still say to each his own. It's just scary to think of the grip Apple has over consumers and how it affects tech advancement (there's good and bad). However, I don't think this applies much to members of this forum since most people here seem to be at least a little tech savvy for the most part and know what to shop for. Let's make Apple a trillion dollar company!

NOTE: For USA residents, look at the income statements for Apple and Exxon then think again how "Big Oil" are the nasty ones. Oh how confused we are

I was alaways an Apple hater but then I got an Itouch and then an Iphone and finally an Ipad. The Apple stuff just works. I deal with problems all day, when I come home, I just want my stuff to work. I don’t need a part time job keeping my PC running so I rock an Ipad because it is easy.

Too soon? :)

i have way more issues keeping my ipod touch going than i do my pcs. way more. stupid headphone jack. and im super gentle with personal electronics.

my bro in law has been through so many ipods, ipod touches and iphones its ridiculous.

i dont see the draw.

give me a laptop over tablet anyday. 99% of my stuff is done on a netbook.

Brian