Posting pictures

The no brand 3 watt cree on the left I have 6 of dotted round my house & camper van & have altered them to run on single 18650”s instead of 3 x aaa.
The Convoy S2+ grey is 6*7135 CW & my favourite EDC.
I also have an Olight H35 wave I leave on my boat & about 6-8 clones of Led Lenser 1 x 18650 & 2 x 18650 headlamps.
My charger collection is growing also !
My wife thinks I am obsessed :frowning:

heheh today a little sax arrived (mouthpiece of a saxophone but body of a flute)
my wife sighed in relief when I got it out of the packaging and it turned out not te be a new big flashlight lol

On the slow boat from China I have another Convoy S2+ on its way, 8 x Panasonic 34000 mah 18650 ncr b”s, 2 x Keepower 5200 mah 26650”s, 3 x Convoy deep carry clips, another Liitokala Lii-100, 2 Trustfire 2 x 18650 zoomies & I am in the Cometa group buy >-)
I will find a use for all of them but think that that will be it buying wise for a while now :wink:
Unless I get a SRK shape light as I fancy having a go modding one :sunglasses:

Hahaha same here
A S2 UV, 1 x 26650 zoomie, AR coated C8 lens, OP C8 reflector, o-rings, 2*20mm lens and 1 x 26650 Warm white just arrived today

E. Route:
4 Panasonic 3400
1 Courui
2 Astrolux BLF AA single mode
Sipik 68 and 98 clone
1 Red S2+(“for you honey”)
1 Batonshaped Q5
1 replacement Unique fire 1401
3 Nichia 219b on copper star
And most coolest of all from a fellow BLFer a modified ramping driver that is for use in our first real modding adventure with 3 nichia 219B in a heat colored SRK

Then the Cometa.

Done for a while now
Modding, playing reviewing no more buying

Is your SK 68 clone single mode or multi mode, fixed or zoomie ?
I fancy a few SK 68”s to replace the 3 watt cree lights I have but it is so hard to know what you are getting.
I did order 3 a few weeks back but the seller didn”t ship them & refunded me with no reason given.
I want a couple of different colours (“honey” likes colours) & hers would need to be single mode.
Mine I would prefer black.
I would be interested in hearing how yours perform & what emitter it has when it arrives.

Yes I let you know
Funny thing is the first flashlight to arrive was a cheap zoomie, next memory mode with blinkies. My wife does not want to trade it for something else. We baked it to change from brown to bronze.
She likes the lack of hotspot but it has no low cell warning so that is why I ordered the S2+ since it feels strange having good lights while she carries a budget thingy with ugly tint.

how do you get the pics to show up live with post and not simple be a link?