Powerful bicycle light

Are they still being sold somewhere?

+1

Magicshine makes powerful bike lights at reasonable prices.

No idea, but MJ-872 should be. I owned it too till it was stolen, good quality light.
Mike

Thank you

Amazon fulfillment. Tired of the hassles buying directly from china

Well yes… Amazon fulfillment is nice. But I don’t have much of a problem buying from China. AliExpress is probably my preferred platform. As far as stores go, my main one is Banggood, though I’ve occasionally had some troubles there. They’ve been better lately.

But most Chinese manufacturers will not yet use the Amazon platform.

If China’s self-built mall, would my friends choose to buy it?

If Chinese manufacturers build their own shopping malls,

prices may be favorable. Will a friend choose?

And what about this one ?
Kaidomain BL70S
It is cheap option, but still I want to know how many lumens in each mode, and current consumption.

But from what I read in one of review on site : ‘’Bicycle light KDLITKER BL70s Cree XHP70.2, it is just a monster among bicycle lamps. When I am cycling at night at the maximum 3 degrees of light, car drivers are flashing with long lights to turn off my long lights in the bicycle light. I recommend this lamp, the sensational quality of the lamp and the very strong Cree led. I’m looking for a seller.’’

It seems that this light illuminate everything in front of you. The point of bicycle light is not only to be much more lumens as possible, it is also great point in thing that light do not disturb other traffic / people that comming to you…

Like here that is explained.

Hey

You can add facebook contact

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100056276523603

Lets up that thread from the dust :smiley: . Today I saw that Wuben to claim that B1 can have sustain 2000lumens. From Gchart graph seem to have over 3000 lumens which is impressive for that small body. Are these charts made with active FAN cooling?

Instead of EU stock chinese lights why not buy European and get an Exposure Lights bike torch.

They are made in UK and not EU so if I want to buy from them I need to pay additional VAT + import taxes. Also Exposure lights are very expensive. Yes they are very good but for it you must pay a lot :money_mouth_face: Another great bike light manufacturer is Lupine which are also very expensive. In the end of 2021 I ordered Gloworm XSV and returned it because it is awful light. Driver was total crap. At low outputs you can hear dc dc converter noise. Also at low outputs LEDs was controlled via low PWM frequency and not constant current. CC was used only in higher outputs.
Also thermal control was very bad like in Wurkkos, Sofirn light with zig zag profile. Anduril have for compare very good PID thermal control. I think they fix some issues via software but for that money which I paid that was unacceptable for me.
From budget point of view Magicshine are the now the best bike light brand for bucks you pay.

Sorry… it’s been a while. I don’t believe I used fan cooling for that. I would normally call it out if I did. That measurement may have been before I had a maukka calibration light, so the readings may be a little high, but I’d say not more than 20% high.

I tested the Magicshine Aquila Pro a couple years ago. Fantastic light. 4000 lumens (turbo) 4x21700 battery, 2 xhp50.2, tir lenses with a good beam, and long runtimes. Not cheap at $200+