Powerful light to shed on trespassers

That’s worth $30 + price of batteries btw.
Small Sun T43

Great deal on that T43!

Small Sun T43 (stock):

709 lumens

44,900kcd

Thank you Joe, I’ll take it. PM sent with address. :beer:

Rusty Joe is a good guy to deal with... I've bought several of his lights before. 8)

With regard to the frankly disturbing comments made by Dimbo The Blinky about utilising a pistol and/or shotgun to deter alleged trespassers, I have to say that even if these suggestions were made tongue in cheek, they demonstrate the height of irresponsibility.

Any time that a loaded firearm is carried with the intention of negligently discharging it, for any reason, is a recipe for disaster, and could involve serious injury or even death, particularly at night. Obviously—and apparently like a lot of Americans— Dimbo truly believes that the use of weapons as a proposed deterrent is a safe and acceptable means of providing same.

One of the very first rules of responsible firearms use is that a loaded (or unloaded) weapon should never be pointed at or near to a potential target that hasn’t been unequivocally identified as an appropriate one. If I were to encounter some gun-toting individual in the woods in night-time darkness, the first thing I’d be doing is calling the police—regardless of whose property I was on, private or public, and possibly laying a charge of endangerment of life.

(Being ex-military myself, and a sporting target shooter, I can only guess that Dimbo is unfortunately not familiar with the basics of responsible weapon ownership and use.)

I’m also surprised that the site moderators haven’t deleted what amounts to an off-topic and ill-advised posting.

For the love of all that is sacred, no firearm or gun debate, PLEASE.

Joe, THANK YOU!! Just what the Dr ordered, light works perfectly for what I need. Take care, Shooter

+1, here we go again. Control yourselves guys. Oh, there are no moderators here, get used to it. That’s what the “Contact the admin” button is for.

Different countries, different thoughts. Yes, here in the US, trespassing is an offense taken very seriously by many.

I would just try a good compressed air boat horn. The type you can buy most anywhere. At a range of less than 100 yards, it will and does scare the crap out of a trespasser.