Pre Order your 16mm sinkpads

ill have them in hand before April 9th

nice, thanks for the update

4 XMls
2 XPG
$15 $4 shipping$1 fee = $20

BLF ma_sha1

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 210493088E0208531)

Thanks!

Aw man…I wonder what’s ma_sha1 up to? J)

I have no idea :slight_smile: I haven’t made a light in ages, being obsessed with the game Dungeon Defenders that my kids turned me into., consumed my morning, evening & weekends. Theses board looks good, just don’t want to miss the boat LOL

Haha, oh. It’s been too long. Well, these boards are an amazing boon for modders without a lathe and copper barstock, as Match’s latest emitter tests show. Can’t wait to see what the mad scientist comes up with 8)

nitro is it possible to change my order to 5x XML ,5x XPG ?

yes ill change it know, everyone who paid in the past 2weeks can u check the 2nd post please

nice,thank you.

One week they will be here so sinkpad says lol

Just a reminder for the people who has not paid and wants any

Will update the 2nd post tonight

good, I hope they stick to that.

I also hope you decide sort the spreadsheet by order total instead of date paid before you ship :stuck_out_tongue:

Ill probley take a hole day and ship all at once

I have paid on 3/17/2013, Transaction ID: 1US83751EL992494X

tillo here 6 sinkpads for XML’s
paypal sent

Nice, I was one of the first few to pay so hopefully I get my order in the coming weeks. Can’t wait!

Just a reminder nitro, mine should be 10 XML and 10 XPG. Right now it says 10 XPG in both columns. Thanks!

Hey nitro, I sent you $12.50 for an additional 5x XML boards (Unique Transaction ID4YM92940UF472653P)

So in total, my order should be: 20XML, 15XPG

Thanks!

sent paypal for 6x xp-g+ shipping
9HE974829C507142Y

Unique Transaction ID # 1TD95473LE383433V

16mm XP-G sinkpad… 2pcs.

Please add to previous order.

Hey Nitro, do you still have 20mm sinkpads left?

I’m all out of 20mm boards, sorry guys I got busy and could not update the 2nd post will do tonight