Pre Order your 16mm sinkpads

Probably true, that is what he did over at LPF...

Probably true, that is what he did over at LPF...

I believe in redemption & “no man left behind.”
We’ve all been through tough times.
I hope Nitro stay’s on this forum once the smoke clears.

Hi guys, I haven’t been posting here or even following the thread for a while. I live in Panama and before I placed my order I asked nitro if he could send the sinkpads through a company that would then bring them by plane to Panama, which is what he did.
since the moment I thought of buying the sinkkpads I had suspected a posibility of the sinkpads getting lost during shipping so I was prepared to get nothing, but some days ago this company emaild me, they said a package for me had arrived to the US addres without any notice and this many months later I didn’t think they where the sinkpads anyway when the package got here it had no sender and it was at the name of TILLO instead of my name, then I knew the sinkpads where in and indeed they where, I don’t think nitro has no reason to avoid us he never ment us any harm and maybe more packages could appear with some more time.

DragonHead, had I spotted your post before mailing your 16×7135 boards, I would have dropped a sinkPAD in the envelope so you would have at least one
Thanks relic38, but you have done enough, and I do have my first order.
Rufus, sent you a PM